Killzone 3 joins Bulletstorm in February
Guerilla have opened Sony's E3 press conference with Killzone 3.
Killzone 3 will be released sometime in February 2011. The platform holder will no doubt be hoping to get the jump on Gears of War 3.
Sony added that Killzone 3 has been created specifically for 3D gaming and will also be fully compatible with Move.
Sony even made the bold claim that the PS3 is the only console to boast native 3D gaming.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny