Killzone 3 joins Bulletstorm in February
Guerilla have opened Sony's E3 press conference with Killzone 3.
Killzone 3 will be released sometime in February 2011. The platform holder will no doubt be hoping to get the jump on Gears of War 3.
Sony added that Killzone 3 has been created specifically for 3D gaming and will also be fully compatible with Move.
Sony even made the bold claim that the PS3 is the only console to boast native 3D gaming.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold