Killzone 3 joins Bulletstorm in February
Guerilla have opened Sony's E3 press conference with Killzone 3.
Killzone 3 will be released sometime in February 2011. The platform holder will no doubt be hoping to get the jump on Gears of War 3.
Sony added that Killzone 3 has been created specifically for 3D gaming and will also be fully compatible with Move.
Sony even made the bold claim that the PS3 is the only console to boast native 3D gaming.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date