Killzone 3 joins Bulletstorm in February
Guerilla have opened Sony's E3 press conference with Killzone 3.
Killzone 3 will be released sometime in February 2011. The platform holder will no doubt be hoping to get the jump on Gears of War 3.
Sony added that Killzone 3 has been created specifically for 3D gaming and will also be fully compatible with Move.
Sony even made the bold claim that the PS3 is the only console to boast native 3D gaming.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3