Killzone 3 joins Bulletstorm in February
Guerilla have opened Sony's E3 press conference with Killzone 3.
Killzone 3 will be released sometime in February 2011. The platform holder will no doubt be hoping to get the jump on Gears of War 3.
Sony added that Killzone 3 has been created specifically for 3D gaming and will also be fully compatible with Move.
Sony even made the bold claim that the PS3 is the only console to boast native 3D gaming.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO