OnLive launching this week
The OnLive cloud gaming platform will launch this week - on June 17th to be precise.
A range of games will be on offer from the get-go, playable using a broadband connection and no local hardware muscle; only a controller.
The service will arrive as part of a partnership with US telecom giant AT&T, and will be free for the first year - 4.95 USD a month afterwards.
Launch games include Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2. The services works over Macs and PCs, and will also work via an HDTV adapter eventually.
US players can sign-up online now.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III