OnLive launching this week
The OnLive cloud gaming platform will launch this week - on June 17th to be precise.
A range of games will be on offer from the get-go, playable using a broadband connection and no local hardware muscle; only a controller.
The service will arrive as part of a partnership with US telecom giant AT&T, and will be free for the first year - 4.95 USD a month afterwards.
Launch games include Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2. The services works over Macs and PCs, and will also work via an HDTV adapter eventually.
US players can sign-up online now.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey