OnLive launching this week
The OnLive cloud gaming platform will launch this week - on June 17th to be precise.
A range of games will be on offer from the get-go, playable using a broadband connection and no local hardware muscle; only a controller.
The service will arrive as part of a partnership with US telecom giant AT&T, and will be free for the first year - 4.95 USD a month afterwards.
Launch games include Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2. The services works over Macs and PCs, and will also work via an HDTV adapter eventually.
US players can sign-up online now.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year