OnLive launching this week
The OnLive cloud gaming platform will launch this week - on June 17th to be precise.
A range of games will be on offer from the get-go, playable using a broadband connection and no local hardware muscle; only a controller.
The service will arrive as part of a partnership with US telecom giant AT&T, and will be free for the first year - 4.95 USD a month afterwards.
Launch games include Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2. The services works over Macs and PCs, and will also work via an HDTV adapter eventually.
US players can sign-up online now.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan