OnLive launching this week
The OnLive cloud gaming platform will launch this week - on June 17th to be precise.
A range of games will be on offer from the get-go, playable using a broadband connection and no local hardware muscle; only a controller.
The service will arrive as part of a partnership with US telecom giant AT&T, and will be free for the first year - 4.95 USD a month afterwards.
Launch games include Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2. The services works over Macs and PCs, and will also work via an HDTV adapter eventually.
US players can sign-up online now.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny