Donkey Kong Country Returns with Retro
Having confirmed that Metroid: Other M will land on August 31st, Nintendo used their E3 conference to confirm that Retro are behind a new look Donkey Kong title.
The new Donkey Kong game has been officially named Donkey Kong Country Returns, and it certainly looks to follow in the footsteps of Donkey Kong Country. Side-scrolling platform action is the order of the day, with Diddy Kong also present in a range of highly stylised settings.
Mine carts played a part in Nintendo's unveil - and we're told that DK will return this Christmas, exclusively on the Wii. More soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny