Donkey Kong Country Returns with Retro
Having confirmed that Metroid: Other M will land on August 31st, Nintendo used their E3 conference to confirm that Retro are behind a new look Donkey Kong title.
The new Donkey Kong game has been officially named Donkey Kong Country Returns, and it certainly looks to follow in the footsteps of Donkey Kong Country. Side-scrolling platform action is the order of the day, with Diddy Kong also present in a range of highly stylised settings.
Mine carts played a part in Nintendo's unveil - and we're told that DK will return this Christmas, exclusively on the Wii. More soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO