Donkey Kong Country Returns with Retro
Having confirmed that Metroid: Other M will land on August 31st, Nintendo used their E3 conference to confirm that Retro are behind a new look Donkey Kong title.
The new Donkey Kong game has been officially named Donkey Kong Country Returns, and it certainly looks to follow in the footsteps of Donkey Kong Country. Side-scrolling platform action is the order of the day, with Diddy Kong also present in a range of highly stylised settings.
Mine carts played a part in Nintendo's unveil - and we're told that DK will return this Christmas, exclusively on the Wii. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3