Donkey Kong Country Returns with Retro
Having confirmed that Metroid: Other M will land on August 31st, Nintendo used their E3 conference to confirm that Retro are behind a new look Donkey Kong title.
The new Donkey Kong game has been officially named Donkey Kong Country Returns, and it certainly looks to follow in the footsteps of Donkey Kong Country. Side-scrolling platform action is the order of the day, with Diddy Kong also present in a range of highly stylised settings.
Mine carts played a part in Nintendo's unveil - and we're told that DK will return this Christmas, exclusively on the Wii. More soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title