Donkey Kong Country Returns with Retro
Having confirmed that Metroid: Other M will land on August 31st, Nintendo used their E3 conference to confirm that Retro are behind a new look Donkey Kong title.
The new Donkey Kong game has been officially named Donkey Kong Country Returns, and it certainly looks to follow in the footsteps of Donkey Kong Country. Side-scrolling platform action is the order of the day, with Diddy Kong also present in a range of highly stylised settings.
Mine carts played a part in Nintendo's unveil - and we're told that DK will return this Christmas, exclusively on the Wii. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year