Goldeneye set for Wii exclusively
Goldeneye is making a comeback, Reggie Fils-Aime telling E3 conference attendees that the game will be out exclusively on the Wii this year.
Eight classic Bond characters will be offered up, and Daniel Craig will assume the role of 007 while there will be multiplayer modes including Paintball and You Only Live Twice on offer.
A release in time for Christmas is mooted and it looks as if the game will be all about the multiplayer action.
More just as soon as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III