Goldeneye set for Wii exclusively
Goldeneye is making a comeback, Reggie Fils-Aime telling E3 conference attendees that the game will be out exclusively on the Wii this year.
Eight classic Bond characters will be offered up, and Daniel Craig will assume the role of 007 while there will be multiplayer modes including Paintball and You Only Live Twice on offer.
A release in time for Christmas is mooted and it looks as if the game will be all about the multiplayer action.
More just as soon as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer