Miyamoto confirms Zelda: Skyward Sword at E3
During Nintendo's E3 briefing this morning, veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto took to the stage to show off the Wii's new Zelda game.
The visually impressive title, which sees Link mixing cell-shading with realistic touches is to be called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The game sports an interesting control scheme, based around gestures - allowing users to control the sword and shield. MotionPlus will add realism to swordplay, and Link's use of items, too.
Miyamoto took on a variety of enemies during the demonstration, showing off various control schemes - although it did look like the build in question suffered a couple of technical glitches along the way.
More Zelda soon.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave