Miyamoto confirms Zelda: Skyward Sword at E3
During Nintendo's E3 briefing this morning, veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto took to the stage to show off the Wii's new Zelda game.
The visually impressive title, which sees Link mixing cell-shading with realistic touches is to be called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The game sports an interesting control scheme, based around gestures - allowing users to control the sword and shield. MotionPlus will add realism to swordplay, and Link's use of items, too.
Miyamoto took on a variety of enemies during the demonstration, showing off various control schemes - although it did look like the build in question suffered a couple of technical glitches along the way.
More Zelda soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey