Miyamoto confirms Zelda: Skyward Sword at E3
During Nintendo's E3 briefing this morning, veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto took to the stage to show off the Wii's new Zelda game.
The visually impressive title, which sees Link mixing cell-shading with realistic touches is to be called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The game sports an interesting control scheme, based around gestures - allowing users to control the sword and shield. MotionPlus will add realism to swordplay, and Link's use of items, too.
Miyamoto took on a variety of enemies during the demonstration, showing off various control schemes - although it did look like the build in question suffered a couple of technical glitches along the way.
More Zelda soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO