Miyamoto confirms Zelda: Skyward Sword at E3
During Nintendo's E3 briefing this morning, veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto took to the stage to show off the Wii's new Zelda game.
The visually impressive title, which sees Link mixing cell-shading with realistic touches is to be called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The game sports an interesting control scheme, based around gestures - allowing users to control the sword and shield. MotionPlus will add realism to swordplay, and Link's use of items, too.
Miyamoto took on a variety of enemies during the demonstration, showing off various control schemes - although it did look like the build in question suffered a couple of technical glitches along the way.
More Zelda soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light