Michael Jackson game teased
As a parting note from Ubisoft, the publisher finished their E3 press conference with a nifty teaser.
The end of the show featured a dance show to Michael Jackson's Beat It - with a backdrop screen featuring the artist's name alongside the Ubisoft logo.
This undoubtedly means that a Michael Jackson branded game is on the way.
By the song and dance that was made it will probably take the form of a dancing game, although Ubisoft has not released any more details as yet.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release