Michael Jackson game teased
As a parting note from Ubisoft, the publisher finished their E3 press conference with a nifty teaser.
The end of the show featured a dance show to Michael Jackson's Beat It - with a backdrop screen featuring the artist's name alongside the Ubisoft logo.
This undoubtedly means that a Michael Jackson branded game is on the way.
By the song and dance that was made it will probably take the form of a dancing game, although Ubisoft has not released any more details as yet.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer