Michael Jackson game teased
As a parting note from Ubisoft, the publisher finished their E3 press conference with a nifty teaser.
The end of the show featured a dance show to Michael Jackson's Beat It - with a backdrop screen featuring the artist's name alongside the Ubisoft logo.
This undoubtedly means that a Michael Jackson branded game is on the way.
By the song and dance that was made it will probably take the form of a dancing game, although Ubisoft has not released any more details as yet.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny