Michael Jackson game teased
As a parting note from Ubisoft, the publisher finished their E3 press conference with a nifty teaser.
The end of the show featured a dance show to Michael Jackson's Beat It - with a backdrop screen featuring the artist's name alongside the Ubisoft logo.
This undoubtedly means that a Michael Jackson branded game is on the way.
By the song and dance that was made it will probably take the form of a dancing game, although Ubisoft has not released any more details as yet.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold