TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update