TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like