TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch