TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below