TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree