TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage