TrackMania morphs into a content platform
Ubi.com services are being expanded to build a user-powered PC-gaming zone.
That zone is called Mania Planet. Mania Planet is a home for user generated content on the PC, built around the intense popularity of TrackMania.
Mania Planet will have three zones based on the three most popular game genres FPS, racing and RPG.
These zones are called TrackMania 2, ShooterMania and QuestMania, and will expand the TrackMania user-generated content principles further into the other genres in question.
Mania Planet's zones are set to begin beta testing early next year.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow