Ancel creating game building tools
Yves Guillemot has finally cleared up what has been going on with veteran designer Michel Ancel, and rumours of his departure in his presentation at this year's E3.
The Beyond Good and Evil creator has been building tools to empower game makers with the ability to build games for digital distribution platforms.
The flagship title created to show off the tools is a 2D Rayman game in a quirky cartoon style.
The title is called Rayman Origins, and was created by five people.
Expect more news on Rayman Origins and the creative tools really soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent