Ancel creating game building tools
Yves Guillemot has finally cleared up what has been going on with veteran designer Michel Ancel, and rumours of his departure in his presentation at this year's E3.
The Beyond Good and Evil creator has been building tools to empower game makers with the ability to build games for digital distribution platforms.
The flagship title created to show off the tools is a 2D Rayman game in a quirky cartoon style.
The title is called Rayman Origins, and was created by five people.
Expect more news on Rayman Origins and the creative tools really soon.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday