Ancel creating game building tools
Yves Guillemot has finally cleared up what has been going on with veteran designer Michel Ancel, and rumours of his departure in his presentation at this year's E3.
The Beyond Good and Evil creator has been building tools to empower game makers with the ability to build games for digital distribution platforms.
The flagship title created to show off the tools is a 2D Rayman game in a quirky cartoon style.
The title is called Rayman Origins, and was created by five people.
Expect more news on Rayman Origins and the creative tools really soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch