Ancel creating game building tools
Yves Guillemot has finally cleared up what has been going on with veteran designer Michel Ancel, and rumours of his departure in his presentation at this year's E3.
The Beyond Good and Evil creator has been building tools to empower game makers with the ability to build games for digital distribution platforms.
The flagship title created to show off the tools is a 2D Rayman game in a quirky cartoon style.
The title is called Rayman Origins, and was created by five people.
Expect more news on Rayman Origins and the creative tools really soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3