Ancel creating game building tools
Yves Guillemot has finally cleared up what has been going on with veteran designer Michel Ancel, and rumours of his departure in his presentation at this year's E3.
The Beyond Good and Evil creator has been building tools to empower game makers with the ability to build games for digital distribution platforms.
The flagship title created to show off the tools is a 2D Rayman game in a quirky cartoon style.
The title is called Rayman Origins, and was created by five people.
Expect more news on Rayman Origins and the creative tools really soon.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam