Driver: San Francisco unveiled
Tanner is back in a new Driver game and he is chasing his arch-enemy Charles Jericho.
The game is set back in San Francisco and is heavily influenced by films like Bullit.
The new game will feature over 100 licensed cars including Tanner's 1970's Dodge Challenger RT and these vehicles will get damaged realistically.
The gameplay is based around the fact that Tanner is in a coma, which allows him to move between in the city at the press of a button using his Shift ability.
Shift is an ability that must be charged, but Ubisoft promise that it will change your perception of what a driving game can be about.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes