Driver: San Francisco unveiled
Tanner is back in a new Driver game and he is chasing his arch-enemy Charles Jericho.
The game is set back in San Francisco and is heavily influenced by films like Bullit.
The new game will feature over 100 licensed cars including Tanner's 1970's Dodge Challenger RT and these vehicles will get damaged realistically.
The gameplay is based around the fact that Tanner is in a coma, which allows him to move between in the city at the press of a button using his Shift ability.
Shift is an ability that must be charged, but Ubisoft promise that it will change your perception of what a driving game can be about.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer