Driver: San Francisco unveiled
Tanner is back in a new Driver game and he is chasing his arch-enemy Charles Jericho.
The game is set back in San Francisco and is heavily influenced by films like Bullit.
The new game will feature over 100 licensed cars including Tanner's 1970's Dodge Challenger RT and these vehicles will get damaged realistically.
The gameplay is based around the fact that Tanner is in a coma, which allows him to move between in the city at the press of a button using his Shift ability.
Shift is an ability that must be charged, but Ubisoft promise that it will change your perception of what a driving game can be about.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III