Driver: San Francisco unveiled
Tanner is back in a new Driver game and he is chasing his arch-enemy Charles Jericho.
The game is set back in San Francisco and is heavily influenced by films like Bullit.
The new game will feature over 100 licensed cars including Tanner's 1970's Dodge Challenger RT and these vehicles will get damaged realistically.
The gameplay is based around the fact that Tanner is in a coma, which allows him to move between in the city at the press of a button using his Shift ability.
Shift is an ability that must be charged, but Ubisoft promise that it will change your perception of what a driving game can be about.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue