Driver: San Francisco unveiled
Tanner is back in a new Driver game and he is chasing his arch-enemy Charles Jericho.
The game is set back in San Francisco and is heavily influenced by films like Bullit.
The new game will feature over 100 licensed cars including Tanner's 1970's Dodge Challenger RT and these vehicles will get damaged realistically.
The gameplay is based around the fact that Tanner is in a coma, which allows him to move between in the city at the press of a button using his Shift ability.
Shift is an ability that must be charged, but Ubisoft promise that it will change your perception of what a driving game can be about.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year