Ghost Recon is all about the gadgets
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is set up to have a vision of combat for the future.
Ubisoft has worked very closely with a variety of unnamed organisations in order to get a picture of the kind of military tech that might be in use in the future.
This time around the Ghosts are kitted out with optical camouflage and an upgraded op-com allowing the team to become true ghosts.
Ubisoft has also introduced more melee combat which takes full advantage of the optical camo.
Ubisoft has also taken the time to smooth out the already impressive cover system that they have developed across the Tom Clancy franchise.
Future Soldier will be fully playable in four-player co-op and 3D.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One