Ghost Recon is all about the gadgets
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is set up to have a vision of combat for the future.
Ubisoft has worked very closely with a variety of unnamed organisations in order to get a picture of the kind of military tech that might be in use in the future.
This time around the Ghosts are kitted out with optical camouflage and an upgraded op-com allowing the team to become true ghosts.
Ubisoft has also introduced more melee combat which takes full advantage of the optical camo.
Ubisoft has also taken the time to smooth out the already impressive cover system that they have developed across the Tom Clancy franchise.
Future Soldier will be fully playable in four-player co-op and 3D.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release