Ghost Recon is all about the gadgets
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is set up to have a vision of combat for the future.
Ubisoft has worked very closely with a variety of unnamed organisations in order to get a picture of the kind of military tech that might be in use in the future.
This time around the Ghosts are kitted out with optical camouflage and an upgraded op-com allowing the team to become true ghosts.
Ubisoft has also introduced more melee combat which takes full advantage of the optical camo.
Ubisoft has also taken the time to smooth out the already impressive cover system that they have developed across the Tom Clancy franchise.
Future Soldier will be fully playable in four-player co-op and 3D.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3