Ghost Recon is all about the gadgets
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is set up to have a vision of combat for the future.
Ubisoft has worked very closely with a variety of unnamed organisations in order to get a picture of the kind of military tech that might be in use in the future.
This time around the Ghosts are kitted out with optical camouflage and an upgraded op-com allowing the team to become true ghosts.
Ubisoft has also introduced more melee combat which takes full advantage of the optical camo.
Ubisoft has also taken the time to smooth out the already impressive cover system that they have developed across the Tom Clancy franchise.
Future Soldier will be fully playable in four-player co-op and 3D.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto