Ghost Recon is all about the gadgets
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is set up to have a vision of combat for the future.
Ubisoft has worked very closely with a variety of unnamed organisations in order to get a picture of the kind of military tech that might be in use in the future.
This time around the Ghosts are kitted out with optical camouflage and an upgraded op-com allowing the team to become true ghosts.
Ubisoft has also introduced more melee combat which takes full advantage of the optical camo.
Ubisoft has also taken the time to smooth out the already impressive cover system that they have developed across the Tom Clancy franchise.
Future Soldier will be fully playable in four-player co-op and 3D.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer