Ubi create a video game away from the computer
Ubisoft have shown off a new game that they have created, based on a cross between the FPS genre and laser tag.
Equipped with light guns, ammo packs and checkpoint tags the Battle Tag links in with your console to store data and create game modes.
You can take the guns anywhere to play with up to four players and then take it home and save all the data from your play sessions.
Battle Tag packs will come with two guns and will be available later this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year