Ubi create a video game away from the computer
Ubisoft have shown off a new game that they have created, based on a cross between the FPS genre and laser tag.
Equipped with light guns, ammo packs and checkpoint tags the Battle Tag links in with your console to store data and create game modes.
You can take the guns anywhere to play with up to four players and then take it home and save all the data from your play sessions.
Battle Tag packs will come with two guns and will be available later this year.
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II