Ubi create a video game away from the computer
Ubisoft have shown off a new game that they have created, based on a cross between the FPS genre and laser tag.
Equipped with light guns, ammo packs and checkpoint tags the Battle Tag links in with your console to store data and create game modes.
You can take the guns anywhere to play with up to four players and then take it home and save all the data from your play sessions.
Battle Tag packs will come with two guns and will be available later this year.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One