Ubi create a video game away from the computer
Ubisoft have shown off a new game that they have created, based on a cross between the FPS genre and laser tag.
Equipped with light guns, ammo packs and checkpoint tags the Battle Tag links in with your console to store data and create game modes.
You can take the guns anywhere to play with up to four players and then take it home and save all the data from your play sessions.
Battle Tag packs will come with two guns and will be available later this year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release