Ubi create a video game away from the computer
Ubisoft have shown off a new game that they have created, based on a cross between the FPS genre and laser tag.
Equipped with light guns, ammo packs and checkpoint tags the Battle Tag links in with your console to store data and create game modes.
You can take the guns anywhere to play with up to four players and then take it home and save all the data from your play sessions.
Battle Tag packs will come with two guns and will be available later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer