Sonic Free Riders set for Kinect
As hinted in Microsoft's press conference this morning, Sonic Free Riders is on the way to the Xbox 360 and will offer full support for the Kinect motion controller.
According to word in from publisher Sega, the game supports full body motion control, allowing players to navigate Sonic through platform-style environments with bodily twists and turns.
The game will feature a range of Sonic characters, and hover boards and bikes which the player can customise.
Single and multiplayer modes are mooted, and there will be player Avatars included, not to mention objects to throw and manipulate. The new game will launch alongside Kinect on the 4th of November.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like