Sonic Free Riders set for Kinect
As hinted in Microsoft's press conference this morning, Sonic Free Riders is on the way to the Xbox 360 and will offer full support for the Kinect motion controller.
According to word in from publisher Sega, the game supports full body motion control, allowing players to navigate Sonic through platform-style environments with bodily twists and turns.
The game will feature a range of Sonic characters, and hover boards and bikes which the player can customise.
Single and multiplayer modes are mooted, and there will be player Avatars included, not to mention objects to throw and manipulate. The new game will launch alongside Kinect on the 4th of November.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released