Sonic Free Riders set for Kinect
As hinted in Microsoft's press conference this morning, Sonic Free Riders is on the way to the Xbox 360 and will offer full support for the Kinect motion controller.
According to word in from publisher Sega, the game supports full body motion control, allowing players to navigate Sonic through platform-style environments with bodily twists and turns.
The game will feature a range of Sonic characters, and hover boards and bikes which the player can customise.
Single and multiplayer modes are mooted, and there will be player Avatars included, not to mention objects to throw and manipulate. The new game will launch alongside Kinect on the 4th of November.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer