Sonic Free Riders set for Kinect
As hinted in Microsoft's press conference this morning, Sonic Free Riders is on the way to the Xbox 360 and will offer full support for the Kinect motion controller.
According to word in from publisher Sega, the game supports full body motion control, allowing players to navigate Sonic through platform-style environments with bodily twists and turns.
The game will feature a range of Sonic characters, and hover boards and bikes which the player can customise.
Single and multiplayer modes are mooted, and there will be player Avatars included, not to mention objects to throw and manipulate. The new game will launch alongside Kinect on the 4th of November.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today