Sonic Free Riders set for Kinect
As hinted in Microsoft's press conference this morning, Sonic Free Riders is on the way to the Xbox 360 and will offer full support for the Kinect motion controller.
According to word in from publisher Sega, the game supports full body motion control, allowing players to navigate Sonic through platform-style environments with bodily twists and turns.
The game will feature a range of Sonic characters, and hover boards and bikes which the player can customise.
Single and multiplayer modes are mooted, and there will be player Avatars included, not to mention objects to throw and manipulate. The new game will launch alongside Kinect on the 4th of November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer