First BF: BC2 expansion heads to Vietnam
EA and DICE have announced the first expansion pack due for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
In bid to counter the Vietnam elements of Call of Duty: Black Ops, the new Bad Company 2 expansion will take place in South East Asia's favourite war destination.
The expansion will see players fighting as either North Vietnamese Army or the US Marines in the classic combat theatre.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 this winter - with prices yet to be confirmed.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch