First BF: BC2 expansion heads to Vietnam
EA and DICE have announced the first expansion pack due for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
In bid to counter the Vietnam elements of Call of Duty: Black Ops, the new Bad Company 2 expansion will take place in South East Asia's favourite war destination.
The expansion will see players fighting as either North Vietnamese Army or the US Marines in the classic combat theatre.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 this winter - with prices yet to be confirmed.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year