Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) got up on an E3 stage again this afternoon, this time at the EA press conference to represent Bulletstorm, confirming a release date for next February.
Bulletstorm will launch before the maelstrom that will be created by Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3, on February the 22nd.
Cliffy B also stated that Bulletstorm is their latest dose of lightning in a bottle.
The Epic presentation team went on to explain that Bulletstorm was about "doing cool sh*t to unlock more cool sh*t."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like