Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) got up on an E3 stage again this afternoon, this time at the EA press conference to represent Bulletstorm, confirming a release date for next February.
Bulletstorm will launch before the maelstrom that will be created by Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3, on February the 22nd.
Cliffy B also stated that Bulletstorm is their latest dose of lightning in a bottle.
The Epic presentation team went on to explain that Bulletstorm was about "doing cool sh*t to unlock more cool sh*t."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side