Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) got up on an E3 stage again this afternoon, this time at the EA press conference to represent Bulletstorm, confirming a release date for next February.
Bulletstorm will launch before the maelstrom that will be created by Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3, on February the 22nd.
Cliffy B also stated that Bulletstorm is their latest dose of lightning in a bottle.
The Epic presentation team went on to explain that Bulletstorm was about "doing cool sh*t to unlock more cool sh*t."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer