Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) got up on an E3 stage again this afternoon, this time at the EA press conference to represent Bulletstorm, confirming a release date for next February.
Bulletstorm will launch before the maelstrom that will be created by Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3, on February the 22nd.
Cliffy B also stated that Bulletstorm is their latest dose of lightning in a bottle.
The Epic presentation team went on to explain that Bulletstorm was about "doing cool sh*t to unlock more cool sh*t."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update