Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) got up on an E3 stage again this afternoon, this time at the EA press conference to represent Bulletstorm, confirming a release date for next February.
Bulletstorm will launch before the maelstrom that will be created by Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3, on February the 22nd.
Cliffy B also stated that Bulletstorm is their latest dose of lightning in a bottle.
The Epic presentation team went on to explain that Bulletstorm was about "doing cool sh*t to unlock more cool sh*t."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date