Yerli: Crysis 2 has smartest enemies ever
At EA's live press conference, Crytek's Cervat Yerli promised Crysis 2 will have the most advanced enemy AI ever.
In the introduction to the Crysis 2 play footage Yerli said: "Crysis 2 will feature the smartest enemies ever in a video game."
The gameplay footage showed some extremely intense combat in New York's Central Station culminating in a whole building falling down on the station.
Crysis 2 will be available 3D on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent