Yerli: Crysis 2 has smartest enemies ever
At EA's live press conference, Crytek's Cervat Yerli promised Crysis 2 will have the most advanced enemy AI ever.
In the introduction to the Crysis 2 play footage Yerli said: "Crysis 2 will feature the smartest enemies ever in a video game."
The gameplay footage showed some extremely intense combat in New York's Central Station culminating in a whole building falling down on the station.
Crysis 2 will be available 3D on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan