Yerli: Crysis 2 has smartest enemies ever
At EA's live press conference, Crytek's Cervat Yerli promised Crysis 2 will have the most advanced enemy AI ever.
In the introduction to the Crysis 2 play footage Yerli said: "Crysis 2 will feature the smartest enemies ever in a video game."
The gameplay footage showed some extremely intense combat in New York's Central Station culminating in a whole building falling down on the station.
Crysis 2 will be available 3D on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though