Yerli: Crysis 2 has smartest enemies ever
At EA's live press conference, Crytek's Cervat Yerli promised Crysis 2 will have the most advanced enemy AI ever.
In the introduction to the Crysis 2 play footage Yerli said: "Crysis 2 will feature the smartest enemies ever in a video game."
The gameplay footage showed some extremely intense combat in New York's Central Station culminating in a whole building falling down on the station.
Crysis 2 will be available 3D on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive