Yerli: Crysis 2 has smartest enemies ever
At EA's live press conference, Crytek's Cervat Yerli promised Crysis 2 will have the most advanced enemy AI ever.
In the introduction to the Crysis 2 play footage Yerli said: "Crysis 2 will feature the smartest enemies ever in a video game."
The gameplay footage showed some extremely intense combat in New York's Central Station culminating in a whole building falling down on the station.
Crysis 2 will be available 3D on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter