Madden 11 evolves
The Madden series is changing and hopefully for the better.
EA Sports have altered the way we call plays with their new Game Flow engine, taking players inside the huddle and speeding up the action. Game Flow promises to allow players to play a full game in half the time.
Peter Moore had help from the legendary Joe Montana, to help announce the changes coming in with the engine.
One of the other new features added is a new three-on-three online multiplayer mode.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer