Madden 11 evolves
The Madden series is changing and hopefully for the better.
EA Sports have altered the way we call plays with their new Game Flow engine, taking players inside the huddle and speeding up the action. Game Flow promises to allow players to play a full game in half the time.
Peter Moore had help from the legendary Joe Montana, to help announce the changes coming in with the engine.
One of the other new features added is a new three-on-three online multiplayer mode.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III