Madden 11 evolves
The Madden series is changing and hopefully for the better.
EA Sports have altered the way we call plays with their new Game Flow engine, taking players inside the huddle and speeding up the action. Game Flow promises to allow players to play a full game in half the time.
Peter Moore had help from the legendary Joe Montana, to help announce the changes coming in with the engine.
One of the other new features added is a new three-on-three online multiplayer mode.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3