Madden 11 evolves
The Madden series is changing and hopefully for the better.
EA Sports have altered the way we call plays with their new Game Flow engine, taking players inside the huddle and speeding up the action. Game Flow promises to allow players to play a full game in half the time.
Peter Moore had help from the legendary Joe Montana, to help announce the changes coming in with the engine.
One of the other new features added is a new three-on-three online multiplayer mode.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive