Madden 11 evolves
The Madden series is changing and hopefully for the better.
EA Sports have altered the way we call plays with their new Game Flow engine, taking players inside the huddle and speeding up the action. Game Flow promises to allow players to play a full game in half the time.
Peter Moore had help from the legendary Joe Montana, to help announce the changes coming in with the engine.
One of the other new features added is a new three-on-three online multiplayer mode.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date