Kinect to cost 150 USD?
US retail giant GameStop has priced a standalone Kinect at 149.99 USD, the firm apparently gearing up to take pre-orders for the motion controller online.
A number of Kinect games and bundles are also notable on the GameStop website, with a Kinect Arcade Bundle (probably combining the new system with a console) priced at 299.99 USD.
Something described as the Kinect Elite Bundle (perhaps offering a better console) is also on sale, priced at a hefty 399.99 USD.
The UK price of the standalone system is expected to be in the region of 129 GBP, if rumours are to be believed. Kinect will launch in the US on November 4th - with the rest of the world set to follow. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto