Kinect to cost 150 USD?
US retail giant GameStop has priced a standalone Kinect at 149.99 USD, the firm apparently gearing up to take pre-orders for the motion controller online.
A number of Kinect games and bundles are also notable on the GameStop website, with a Kinect Arcade Bundle (probably combining the new system with a console) priced at 299.99 USD.
Something described as the Kinect Elite Bundle (perhaps offering a better console) is also on sale, priced at a hefty 399.99 USD.
The UK price of the standalone system is expected to be in the region of 129 GBP, if rumours are to be believed. Kinect will launch in the US on November 4th - with the rest of the world set to follow. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue