Kinect to cost 150 USD?
US retail giant GameStop has priced a standalone Kinect at 149.99 USD, the firm apparently gearing up to take pre-orders for the motion controller online.
A number of Kinect games and bundles are also notable on the GameStop website, with a Kinect Arcade Bundle (probably combining the new system with a console) priced at 299.99 USD.
Something described as the Kinect Elite Bundle (perhaps offering a better console) is also on sale, priced at a hefty 399.99 USD.
The UK price of the standalone system is expected to be in the region of 129 GBP, if rumours are to be believed. Kinect will launch in the US on November 4th - with the rest of the world set to follow. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3