Kinect to cost 150 USD?
US retail giant GameStop has priced a standalone Kinect at 149.99 USD, the firm apparently gearing up to take pre-orders for the motion controller online.
A number of Kinect games and bundles are also notable on the GameStop website, with a Kinect Arcade Bundle (probably combining the new system with a console) priced at 299.99 USD.
Something described as the Kinect Elite Bundle (perhaps offering a better console) is also on sale, priced at a hefty 399.99 USD.
The UK price of the standalone system is expected to be in the region of 129 GBP, if rumours are to be believed. Kinect will launch in the US on November 4th - with the rest of the world set to follow. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One