Kinect to cost 150 USD?
US retail giant GameStop has priced a standalone Kinect at 149.99 USD, the firm apparently gearing up to take pre-orders for the motion controller online.
A number of Kinect games and bundles are also notable on the GameStop website, with a Kinect Arcade Bundle (probably combining the new system with a console) priced at 299.99 USD.
Something described as the Kinect Elite Bundle (perhaps offering a better console) is also on sale, priced at a hefty 399.99 USD.
The UK price of the standalone system is expected to be in the region of 129 GBP, if rumours are to be believed. Kinect will launch in the US on November 4th - with the rest of the world set to follow. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer