Kinect launching November stateside
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has confirmed that the Xbox 360's Kinect motion controller will launch in the USA this winter - on November 4th.
The system will debut alongside 15 launch titles, including Sonic, with a Star Wars game due out alongside LucasArts in 2011.
Kudo Tsunoda took to the stage to show off first-party games including Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures. The impressive looking Dance Central is also on the way from Harmonix.
No launch pricing, or release dates beyond North America have been confirmed at this point. More soon.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching