Kinect launching November stateside
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has confirmed that the Xbox 360's Kinect motion controller will launch in the USA this winter - on November 4th.
The system will debut alongside 15 launch titles, including Sonic, with a Star Wars game due out alongside LucasArts in 2011.
Kudo Tsunoda took to the stage to show off first-party games including Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures. The impressive looking Dance Central is also on the way from Harmonix.
No launch pricing, or release dates beyond North America have been confirmed at this point. More soon.
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor