Kinect launching November stateside
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has confirmed that the Xbox 360's Kinect motion controller will launch in the USA this winter - on November 4th.
The system will debut alongside 15 launch titles, including Sonic, with a Star Wars game due out alongside LucasArts in 2011.
Kudo Tsunoda took to the stage to show off first-party games including Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures. The impressive looking Dance Central is also on the way from Harmonix.
No launch pricing, or release dates beyond North America have been confirmed at this point. More soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO