Kinect launching November stateside
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has confirmed that the Xbox 360's Kinect motion controller will launch in the USA this winter - on November 4th.
The system will debut alongside 15 launch titles, including Sonic, with a Star Wars game due out alongside LucasArts in 2011.
Kudo Tsunoda took to the stage to show off first-party games including Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures. The impressive looking Dance Central is also on the way from Harmonix.
No launch pricing, or release dates beyond North America have been confirmed at this point. More soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III