Metal Gear Solid: Rising premiered
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage at Microsoft's E3 press conference to show off the first ever footage from Metal Gear Solid: Rising.
In Rising it appears that Raiden's sword will feature heavily in the game's dynamics.
Rising showed off some impressive footage of Raiden in combat with various enemies - literally slicing (every which way) through anything and everything.
The demo even shows Raiden meticulously slicing a melon with his sword.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan