Metal Gear Solid: Rising premiered
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage at Microsoft's E3 press conference to show off the first ever footage from Metal Gear Solid: Rising.
In Rising it appears that Raiden's sword will feature heavily in the game's dynamics.
Rising showed off some impressive footage of Raiden in combat with various enemies - literally slicing (every which way) through anything and everything.
The demo even shows Raiden meticulously slicing a melon with his sword.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update