CoD: Black Ops recreates 'Nam
Treyarch were the developer to kick off E3 this year, beginning the E3 Xbox press conference with Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Mark Lamia had the chance to show off Black Ops and the developer chose the Vietnam segment of the game to show off.
This began with a very impressive journey through and underground tunnels of the Vietnamese jungle.
The demo then skipped forward to an assault on a Hind helicopter while Lamia proceeded to fly the Hind down a valley blowing everything away en route.
Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch on 360, PS3, PC and Wii on the 9th of November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3