CoD: Black Ops recreates 'Nam
Treyarch were the developer to kick off E3 this year, beginning the E3 Xbox press conference with Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Mark Lamia had the chance to show off Black Ops and the developer chose the Vietnam segment of the game to show off.
This began with a very impressive journey through and underground tunnels of the Vietnamese jungle.
The demo then skipped forward to an assault on a Hind helicopter while Lamia proceeded to fly the Hind down a valley blowing everything away en route.
Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch on 360, PS3, PC and Wii on the 9th of November.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network