CoD: Black Ops recreates 'Nam
Treyarch were the developer to kick off E3 this year, beginning the E3 Xbox press conference with Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Mark Lamia had the chance to show off Black Ops and the developer chose the Vietnam segment of the game to show off.
This began with a very impressive journey through and underground tunnels of the Vietnamese jungle.
The demo then skipped forward to an assault on a Hind helicopter while Lamia proceeded to fly the Hind down a valley blowing everything away en route.
Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch on 360, PS3, PC and Wii on the 9th of November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer