CoD: Black Ops recreates 'Nam
Treyarch were the developer to kick off E3 this year, beginning the E3 Xbox press conference with Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Mark Lamia had the chance to show off Black Ops and the developer chose the Vietnam segment of the game to show off.
This began with a very impressive journey through and underground tunnels of the Vietnamese jungle.
The demo then skipped forward to an assault on a Hind helicopter while Lamia proceeded to fly the Hind down a valley blowing everything away en route.
Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch on 360, PS3, PC and Wii on the 9th of November.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter