CoD: Black Ops recreates 'Nam
Treyarch were the developer to kick off E3 this year, beginning the E3 Xbox press conference with Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Mark Lamia had the chance to show off Black Ops and the developer chose the Vietnam segment of the game to show off.
This began with a very impressive journey through and underground tunnels of the Vietnamese jungle.
The demo then skipped forward to an assault on a Hind helicopter while Lamia proceeded to fly the Hind down a valley blowing everything away en route.
Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch on 360, PS3, PC and Wii on the 9th of November.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto