MS enlists Crytek for Kingdoms
Microsoft executive Phil Spencer has just announced a new Xbox 360 exclusive title being developed by Crysis developer Crytek - a project presently code-named Kingdoms in the works at the usually multi-platform developer.
Details on the game are scant, but a gritty, bloody trailer was shown in the platform holder's E3 briefing - showing a grizzled looking Knight walking through a dark and twisted environment.
We'll have more on this Xbox 360 exclusive as we get it.
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe