MS enlists Crytek for Kingdoms
Microsoft executive Phil Spencer has just announced a new Xbox 360 exclusive title being developed by Crysis developer Crytek - a project presently code-named Kingdoms in the works at the usually multi-platform developer.
Details on the game are scant, but a gritty, bloody trailer was shown in the platform holder's E3 briefing - showing a grizzled looking Knight walking through a dark and twisted environment.
We'll have more on this Xbox 360 exclusive as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title