MS enlists Crytek for Kingdoms
Microsoft executive Phil Spencer has just announced a new Xbox 360 exclusive title being developed by Crysis developer Crytek - a project presently code-named Kingdoms in the works at the usually multi-platform developer.
Details on the game are scant, but a gritty, bloody trailer was shown in the platform holder's E3 briefing - showing a grizzled looking Knight walking through a dark and twisted environment.
We'll have more on this Xbox 360 exclusive as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny