MS enlists Crytek for Kingdoms
Microsoft executive Phil Spencer has just announced a new Xbox 360 exclusive title being developed by Crysis developer Crytek - a project presently code-named Kingdoms in the works at the usually multi-platform developer.
Details on the game are scant, but a gritty, bloody trailer was shown in the platform holder's E3 briefing - showing a grizzled looking Knight walking through a dark and twisted environment.
We'll have more on this Xbox 360 exclusive as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer