MS enlists Crytek for Kingdoms
Microsoft executive Phil Spencer has just announced a new Xbox 360 exclusive title being developed by Crysis developer Crytek - a project presently code-named Kingdoms in the works at the usually multi-platform developer.
Details on the game are scant, but a gritty, bloody trailer was shown in the platform holder's E3 briefing - showing a grizzled looking Knight walking through a dark and twisted environment.
We'll have more on this Xbox 360 exclusive as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer