Doom launch excitement gathers pace
With GameSpot predicting an April 15th debut for the eagerly awaited id Software FPS Doom 3, hyperbole ahead of the launch appears to be gathering pace as we hear report of a new article on the title at GamePro, which includes the first official screenshot from the Xbox port.
As well as this new coverage (the first 'fresh' content in ages), several magazines and websites are planning new Doom 3 articles, which will further build anticipation ahead of launch with more new details. Here's that new image.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag