Doom launch excitement gathers pace
With GameSpot predicting an April 15th debut for the eagerly awaited id Software FPS Doom 3, hyperbole ahead of the launch appears to be gathering pace as we hear report of a new article on the title at GamePro, which includes the first official screenshot from the Xbox port.
As well as this new coverage (the first 'fresh' content in ages), several magazines and websites are planning new Doom 3 articles, which will further build anticipation ahead of launch with more new details. Here's that new image.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3