Doom launch excitement gathers pace
With GameSpot predicting an April 15th debut for the eagerly awaited id Software FPS Doom 3, hyperbole ahead of the launch appears to be gathering pace as we hear report of a new article on the title at GamePro, which includes the first official screenshot from the Xbox port.
As well as this new coverage (the first 'fresh' content in ages), several magazines and websites are planning new Doom 3 articles, which will further build anticipation ahead of launch with more new details. Here's that new image.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave