Doom launch excitement gathers pace
With GameSpot predicting an April 15th debut for the eagerly awaited id Software FPS Doom 3, hyperbole ahead of the launch appears to be gathering pace as we hear report of a new article on the title at GamePro, which includes the first official screenshot from the Xbox port.
As well as this new coverage (the first 'fresh' content in ages), several magazines and websites are planning new Doom 3 articles, which will further build anticipation ahead of launch with more new details. Here's that new image.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update