Doom launch excitement gathers pace
With GameSpot predicting an April 15th debut for the eagerly awaited id Software FPS Doom 3, hyperbole ahead of the launch appears to be gathering pace as we hear report of a new article on the title at GamePro, which includes the first official screenshot from the Xbox port.
As well as this new coverage (the first 'fresh' content in ages), several magazines and websites are planning new Doom 3 articles, which will further build anticipation ahead of launch with more new details. Here's that new image.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side