Xbox 360 lands CoD DLC early
Don Mattrick took to the stage at Microsoft's E3 2010 briefing, opening the conference to confirm a multi-year, multi-title deal with Activision. The deal follows on from current tie-ups, giving Xbox 360 gamers early access to downloadable Call of Duty content.
As with Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops' DLC will appear on the Xbox 360 ahead of the PC and PS3 - although the exact duration of this exclusivity period remains unclear.
The deal, however, will last until at least 2012 so it seems reasonable to assume Microsoft have nabbed first-dibs on the downloadable content for at least the next three or four Call of Duty releases.
More from E3 as we get it.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all