Xbox 360 lands CoD DLC early
Don Mattrick took to the stage at Microsoft's E3 2010 briefing, opening the conference to confirm a multi-year, multi-title deal with Activision. The deal follows on from current tie-ups, giving Xbox 360 gamers early access to downloadable Call of Duty content.
As with Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops' DLC will appear on the Xbox 360 ahead of the PC and PS3 - although the exact duration of this exclusivity period remains unclear.
The deal, however, will last until at least 2012 so it seems reasonable to assume Microsoft have nabbed first-dibs on the downloadable content for at least the next three or four Call of Duty releases.
More from E3 as we get it.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released