Move 'sharper' than Kinect?
With Microsoft's E3 briefing now imminent, and a wave of new details on the Kinect motion controller expected, word reaches us that the PS3's rival Move system could in fact be more accurate - making the system preferable for hardcore gamers.
According to a BBC report (thanks CVG), Move boasts 'improved precision', which is less 'radical' than Kinect but offers a great deal more accuracy.
The report suggests that Kinect might be best suited to casual, Wii-style titles, while Move could be sharp enough for more hardcore games.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016