Move 'sharper' than Kinect?
With Microsoft's E3 briefing now imminent, and a wave of new details on the Kinect motion controller expected, word reaches us that the PS3's rival Move system could in fact be more accurate - making the system preferable for hardcore gamers.
According to a BBC report (thanks CVG), Move boasts 'improved precision', which is less 'radical' than Kinect but offers a great deal more accuracy.
The report suggests that Kinect might be best suited to casual, Wii-style titles, while Move could be sharp enough for more hardcore games.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3