Move 'sharper' than Kinect?
With Microsoft's E3 briefing now imminent, and a wave of new details on the Kinect motion controller expected, word reaches us that the PS3's rival Move system could in fact be more accurate - making the system preferable for hardcore gamers.
According to a BBC report (thanks CVG), Move boasts 'improved precision', which is less 'radical' than Kinect but offers a great deal more accuracy.
The report suggests that Kinect might be best suited to casual, Wii-style titles, while Move could be sharp enough for more hardcore games.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto