Move 'sharper' than Kinect?
With Microsoft's E3 briefing now imminent, and a wave of new details on the Kinect motion controller expected, word reaches us that the PS3's rival Move system could in fact be more accurate - making the system preferable for hardcore gamers.
According to a BBC report (thanks CVG), Move boasts 'improved precision', which is less 'radical' than Kinect but offers a great deal more accuracy.
The report suggests that Kinect might be best suited to casual, Wii-style titles, while Move could be sharp enough for more hardcore games.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users