Move 'sharper' than Kinect?
With Microsoft's E3 briefing now imminent, and a wave of new details on the Kinect motion controller expected, word reaches us that the PS3's rival Move system could in fact be more accurate - making the system preferable for hardcore gamers.
According to a BBC report (thanks CVG), Move boasts 'improved precision', which is less 'radical' than Kinect but offers a great deal more accuracy.
The report suggests that Kinect might be best suited to casual, Wii-style titles, while Move could be sharp enough for more hardcore games.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year