Xbox 360 Slim for E3 unveil?
Rumours abound this evening that Microsoft could be on the brink of unveiling a new 'slimline' Xbox 360 console - an advert having appeared in Italy, before hastily being pulled.
The ad was spied on console-tribe.com, and showed a slimmer, re-shaped Xbox 360 allegedly set to include built-in WiFi and a 250Gb hard disk.
If true, this new look console will see Microsoft following in Sony's footsteps with an Xbox 360 'Slim'.
We'll know for certain tomorrow morning, when Microsoft hold their official E3 media briefing. More as we get it.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced