Xbox 360 Slim for E3 unveil?
Rumours abound this evening that Microsoft could be on the brink of unveiling a new 'slimline' Xbox 360 console - an advert having appeared in Italy, before hastily being pulled.
The ad was spied on console-tribe.com, and showed a slimmer, re-shaped Xbox 360 allegedly set to include built-in WiFi and a 250Gb hard disk.
If true, this new look console will see Microsoft following in Sony's footsteps with an Xbox 360 'Slim'.
We'll know for certain tomorrow morning, when Microsoft hold their official E3 media briefing. More as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release