Cliffy B enraptured by Kinect
Epic Games developer Cliffy B - Cliff Beszinski to you and me - has told Twitter that he was blown away by the Kinect Experience, which took place in Los Angeles this evening.
The spectacle took in performance art from the Cirque Du Soleil, and mixed live dance and acrobatics with in-game footage from forthcoming Kinect titles.
"I think Microsoft just took a nice step towards 'entertainment' from 'software'," the Gears of War maker told Twitter. "Nobody has any idea what's going on. 6 game journos on the ground floor, all terrified... Haha this is kind of awesome actually."
Attendees at the event were kitted-out in luminous ponchos, which turned various colours under the arena lights creating quite an impressive display. We'll have more for you from E3 very soon.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though