Cliffy B enraptured by Kinect
Epic Games developer Cliffy B - Cliff Beszinski to you and me - has told Twitter that he was blown away by the Kinect Experience, which took place in Los Angeles this evening.
The spectacle took in performance art from the Cirque Du Soleil, and mixed live dance and acrobatics with in-game footage from forthcoming Kinect titles.
"I think Microsoft just took a nice step towards 'entertainment' from 'software'," the Gears of War maker told Twitter. "Nobody has any idea what's going on. 6 game journos on the ground floor, all terrified... Haha this is kind of awesome actually."
Attendees at the event were kitted-out in luminous ponchos, which turned various colours under the arena lights creating quite an impressive display. We'll have more for you from E3 very soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release