Cliffy B enraptured by Kinect
Epic Games developer Cliffy B - Cliff Beszinski to you and me - has told Twitter that he was blown away by the Kinect Experience, which took place in Los Angeles this evening.
The spectacle took in performance art from the Cirque Du Soleil, and mixed live dance and acrobatics with in-game footage from forthcoming Kinect titles.
"I think Microsoft just took a nice step towards 'entertainment' from 'software'," the Gears of War maker told Twitter. "Nobody has any idea what's going on. 6 game journos on the ground floor, all terrified... Haha this is kind of awesome actually."
Attendees at the event were kitted-out in luminous ponchos, which turned various colours under the arena lights creating quite an impressive display. We'll have more for you from E3 very soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side