Cliffy B enraptured by Kinect
Epic Games developer Cliffy B - Cliff Beszinski to you and me - has told Twitter that he was blown away by the Kinect Experience, which took place in Los Angeles this evening.
The spectacle took in performance art from the Cirque Du Soleil, and mixed live dance and acrobatics with in-game footage from forthcoming Kinect titles.
"I think Microsoft just took a nice step towards 'entertainment' from 'software'," the Gears of War maker told Twitter. "Nobody has any idea what's going on. 6 game journos on the ground floor, all terrified... Haha this is kind of awesome actually."
Attendees at the event were kitted-out in luminous ponchos, which turned various colours under the arena lights creating quite an impressive display. We'll have more for you from E3 very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year