Crysis 2 to offer 3D support?
Rumour this afternoon has it that Crysis 2 could support 3D when it launches later this year. This news comes courtesy of USA Today, the same source which correctly revealed that Natal will be officially known as Kinect.
Not only will the game support 3D visuals on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, it'll also offer full 3D action in multiplayer as well - the mode being worked on by Crytek UK.
"The success of 3-D movies like Avatar and the introduction of 3D TVs from the hardware manufacturers tells us that this is the next big movement in entertainment, much like HD was years ago," beams boss-man Cevat Yerli.
SOCOM 4 will join Killzone 3 in supporting 3D on the PS3 - USA Today add. More as we get it on this.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch