Crysis 2 to offer 3D support?
Rumour this afternoon has it that Crysis 2 could support 3D when it launches later this year. This news comes courtesy of USA Today, the same source which correctly revealed that Natal will be officially known as Kinect.
Not only will the game support 3D visuals on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, it'll also offer full 3D action in multiplayer as well - the mode being worked on by Crytek UK.
"The success of 3-D movies like Avatar and the introduction of 3D TVs from the hardware manufacturers tells us that this is the next big movement in entertainment, much like HD was years ago," beams boss-man Cevat Yerli.
SOCOM 4 will join Killzone 3 in supporting 3D on the PS3 - USA Today add. More as we get it on this.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date