New Sony hardware hinted at E3
Rumour has it that Sony could be plotting a new hardware unveiling at this year's E3 expo, getting into its groove in Los Angeles as you read this.
A message on the official US PlayStation site reads: "The E3 2010 Expo is coming! Meet us here to find out what awesome PlayStation games and hardware are being revealed."
Previous speculation has pointed to the existence of a PSP2 handheld, although it had been thought this might not land until GamesCom or the Tokyo Game Show later this summer.
Alternatively, chins are currently wagging over the prospect of Sony unveiling yet another new PS3 revision - although this seems highly unlikely, given the success of the PS3 Slim. More from Sony as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May