New Sony hardware hinted at E3
Rumour has it that Sony could be plotting a new hardware unveiling at this year's E3 expo, getting into its groove in Los Angeles as you read this.
A message on the official US PlayStation site reads: "The E3 2010 Expo is coming! Meet us here to find out what awesome PlayStation games and hardware are being revealed."
Previous speculation has pointed to the existence of a PSP2 handheld, although it had been thought this might not land until GamesCom or the Tokyo Game Show later this summer.
Alternatively, chins are currently wagging over the prospect of Sony unveiling yet another new PS3 revision - although this seems highly unlikely, given the success of the PS3 Slim. More from Sony as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer