New Sony hardware hinted at E3
Rumour has it that Sony could be plotting a new hardware unveiling at this year's E3 expo, getting into its groove in Los Angeles as you read this.
A message on the official US PlayStation site reads: "The E3 2010 Expo is coming! Meet us here to find out what awesome PlayStation games and hardware are being revealed."
Previous speculation has pointed to the existence of a PSP2 handheld, although it had been thought this might not land until GamesCom or the Tokyo Game Show later this summer.
Alternatively, chins are currently wagging over the prospect of Sony unveiling yet another new PS3 revision - although this seems highly unlikely, given the success of the PS3 Slim. More from Sony as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter