New Sony hardware hinted at E3
Rumour has it that Sony could be plotting a new hardware unveiling at this year's E3 expo, getting into its groove in Los Angeles as you read this.
A message on the official US PlayStation site reads: "The E3 2010 Expo is coming! Meet us here to find out what awesome PlayStation games and hardware are being revealed."
Previous speculation has pointed to the existence of a PSP2 handheld, although it had been thought this might not land until GamesCom or the Tokyo Game Show later this summer.
Alternatively, chins are currently wagging over the prospect of Sony unveiling yet another new PS3 revision - although this seems highly unlikely, given the success of the PS3 Slim. More from Sony as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year