Microsoft has bigger news than Natal at E3?
Apparently Natal isn't the biggest announcement that Microsoft has to make at E3.
According to an email sent out to Xbox Live subscribers Microsoft has something bigger to unveil at the show.
The email read: "With the massive Project Natal announcement at last year's event, you'd think we'd find it hard to top that. Well, think again. This year at E3 we've got even BIGGER announcements to share with you."
Could this be the Xbox 360 slim? All will be revealed on Monday at 6.30pm GMT.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network