Microsoft has bigger news than Natal at E3?
Apparently Natal isn't the biggest announcement that Microsoft has to make at E3.
According to an email sent out to Xbox Live subscribers Microsoft has something bigger to unveil at the show.
The email read: "With the massive Project Natal announcement at last year's event, you'd think we'd find it hard to top that. Well, think again. This year at E3 we've got even BIGGER announcements to share with you."
Could this be the Xbox 360 slim? All will be revealed on Monday at 6.30pm GMT.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer