Rock Band 3 to crank up the realism
Rock Band 3 is set to become the most authentic music game experience yet.
EA, Harmonix and MTV Games have announced a snippet of the 83-track songlist with great songs like Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.
The track listing is not the most notable thing about Rock Band 3. It is set to introduce keyboards and an all new Rock Band Pro mode which will bring players closer to recreating the music than ever before.
With the new hybrid Pro range of controllers Rock Band fans will be invited to play their favourite songs almost note-for-note. The biggest innovation is the Rock Band 3 Fender Squier Stratocaster which is an actual electric guitar that doubles as a game controller.
The Pro Drum controller adds new cymbals to the existing controller and introduces a differentiation between drums and cymbals. The new keyboard controller is pitch accurate and has a two-octave range.
Players will now be able to pit their skills against their favourite musicians note for not and beat for beat revolutionising the way we play music games.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes