505 Games step into the cage with Supremacy MMA
505 Games and Kung Fu Factory have announced Supremacy MMA, their challenger for UFC and EA Sports MMA.
Kung Fu Factory is the developer behind the original UFC title on the Dreamcast as well as Rockstar's The Warriors and Scarface and will be hoping tto bring their experiences to Make Supremacy MMA a real contender.
Ricci Rukavina, creative director for Kung Fu Factory explained: " "We're excited to partner with 505 Games to launch the Supremacy MMA brand. Kung Fu Factory's vision is to make an MMA game that is as authentic and realistic as possible that will introduce an entirely new type of experience to gamers. The team has an enormous amount of passion for the genre and has been relentlessly researching every aspect of the sport to deliver an MMA game unlike any other. When gamers play Supremacy MMA, we think it will absolutely knock them out."
Daryl Pitts, the game's executive producer added: "Years of honing our proprietary animation tools and technology have put us in a unique position to create a groundbreaking MMA game. Our vision is to adapt real-life martial arts strategies into fun and intuitive game mechanics. We want players to easily be able to enjoy the deep level of satisfaction that comes from mastering MMA techniques."
505 will be showing off Supremacy MMA to journalists at this years E3. Supremacy MMA will launch on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014