Conduit 2 to support MotionPlus
SEGA has announced that The Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus.
High Voltage has made the decision in order to improve the accuracy of the game's control system.
Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software said: ""Wii MotionPlus is something that the fans have been asking for since it was announced - we looked at it for the original game, took a look at its implementation in other titles, and ultimately felt that we could add to the experience in Conduit 2 by supporting it. It's by no means required - gamers will have a great experience without it - but it does offer a level of extra control and adds value to those with the accessory."
The Conduit 2 will release on Wii some time this autumn. It will also be one of the games SEGA are showing off at next week's E3.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree