Conduit 2 to support MotionPlus
SEGA has announced that The Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus.
High Voltage has made the decision in order to improve the accuracy of the game's control system.
Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software said: ""Wii MotionPlus is something that the fans have been asking for since it was announced - we looked at it for the original game, took a look at its implementation in other titles, and ultimately felt that we could add to the experience in Conduit 2 by supporting it. It's by no means required - gamers will have a great experience without it - but it does offer a level of extra control and adds value to those with the accessory."
The Conduit 2 will release on Wii some time this autumn. It will also be one of the games SEGA are showing off at next week's E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3