Conduit 2 to support MotionPlus
SEGA has announced that The Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus.
High Voltage has made the decision in order to improve the accuracy of the game's control system.
Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software said: ""Wii MotionPlus is something that the fans have been asking for since it was announced - we looked at it for the original game, took a look at its implementation in other titles, and ultimately felt that we could add to the experience in Conduit 2 by supporting it. It's by no means required - gamers will have a great experience without it - but it does offer a level of extra control and adds value to those with the accessory."
The Conduit 2 will release on Wii some time this autumn. It will also be one of the games SEGA are showing off at next week's E3.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft