Conduit 2 to support MotionPlus
SEGA has announced that The Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus.
High Voltage has made the decision in order to improve the accuracy of the game's control system.
Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software said: ""Wii MotionPlus is something that the fans have been asking for since it was announced - we looked at it for the original game, took a look at its implementation in other titles, and ultimately felt that we could add to the experience in Conduit 2 by supporting it. It's by no means required - gamers will have a great experience without it - but it does offer a level of extra control and adds value to those with the accessory."
The Conduit 2 will release on Wii some time this autumn. It will also be one of the games SEGA are showing off at next week's E3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch