Conduit 2 to support MotionPlus
SEGA has announced that The Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus.
High Voltage has made the decision in order to improve the accuracy of the game's control system.
Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software said: ""Wii MotionPlus is something that the fans have been asking for since it was announced - we looked at it for the original game, took a look at its implementation in other titles, and ultimately felt that we could add to the experience in Conduit 2 by supporting it. It's by no means required - gamers will have a great experience without it - but it does offer a level of extra control and adds value to those with the accessory."
The Conduit 2 will release on Wii some time this autumn. It will also be one of the games SEGA are showing off at next week's E3.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title