Sony to focus on 3D
Sony's Ray Maguire has said that they will be concentrating on 3D much more in the future.
Maguire told CVG that they will be producing much more of their first party titles in 3D in the future.
Maguire said: "I think when you get to 2014 and beyond the majority of games will be 3D. You will be able to have backwards compatibility with 2D - as opposed to 3D being the exception."
With Sony's first clutch of 3D games out on PSN it seems that they are fully committed to a 3D future.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2