Sony to focus on 3D
Sony's Ray Maguire has said that they will be concentrating on 3D much more in the future.
Maguire told CVG that they will be producing much more of their first party titles in 3D in the future.
Maguire said: "I think when you get to 2014 and beyond the majority of games will be 3D. You will be able to have backwards compatibility with 2D - as opposed to 3D being the exception."
With Sony's first clutch of 3D games out on PSN it seems that they are fully committed to a 3D future.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III