Sony to focus on 3D
Sony's Ray Maguire has said that they will be concentrating on 3D much more in the future.
Maguire told CVG that they will be producing much more of their first party titles in 3D in the future.
Maguire said: "I think when you get to 2014 and beyond the majority of games will be 3D. You will be able to have backwards compatibility with 2D - as opposed to 3D being the exception."
With Sony's first clutch of 3D games out on PSN it seems that they are fully committed to a 3D future.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto