Dreamcast classics coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has announced, after months of speculation, that they will be bringing classic Dreamcast games to PSN and XBLA.
The first titles they have announced are the arcade classic Crazy Taxi and Sonic's first ever 3D outing, Sonic Adventure.
The games will get the usual HD touch-up as well as online leaderboards and Achievements and Trophies.
Sonic will be released first this autumn marking the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast's European launch.
Both games will be on show in SEGA's E3 booth next week.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015