Dreamcast classics coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has announced, after months of speculation, that they will be bringing classic Dreamcast games to PSN and XBLA.
The first titles they have announced are the arcade classic Crazy Taxi and Sonic's first ever 3D outing, Sonic Adventure.
The games will get the usual HD touch-up as well as online leaderboards and Achievements and Trophies.
Sonic will be released first this autumn marking the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast's European launch.
Both games will be on show in SEGA's E3 booth next week.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title