Dreamcast classics coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has announced, after months of speculation, that they will be bringing classic Dreamcast games to PSN and XBLA.
The first titles they have announced are the arcade classic Crazy Taxi and Sonic's first ever 3D outing, Sonic Adventure.
The games will get the usual HD touch-up as well as online leaderboards and Achievements and Trophies.
Sonic will be released first this autumn marking the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast's European launch.
Both games will be on show in SEGA's E3 booth next week.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone