Dreamcast classics coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has announced, after months of speculation, that they will be bringing classic Dreamcast games to PSN and XBLA.
The first titles they have announced are the arcade classic Crazy Taxi and Sonic's first ever 3D outing, Sonic Adventure.
The games will get the usual HD touch-up as well as online leaderboards and Achievements and Trophies.
Sonic will be released first this autumn marking the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast's European launch.
Both games will be on show in SEGA's E3 booth next week.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes