Dreamcast classics coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has announced, after months of speculation, that they will be bringing classic Dreamcast games to PSN and XBLA.
The first titles they have announced are the arcade classic Crazy Taxi and Sonic's first ever 3D outing, Sonic Adventure.
The games will get the usual HD touch-up as well as online leaderboards and Achievements and Trophies.
Sonic will be released first this autumn marking the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast's European launch.
Both games will be on show in SEGA's E3 booth next week.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing