Juicy E3 line-up for EA
Electronic Arts has announced their E3 line-up promising that they will have something for everyone.
Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, the console versions of The Sims 3, EA Sports Active 2 and EA Sports MMA will all be starring in EA's press conference on Monday and 11pm BST.
In keeping with Nintendo and Konami, EA will be streaming their media briefing live on their website.
All the titles in the conference, with the exception of Need for Speed will also be on show at the EA booth in the main show.
All the elevens - FIFA, Madden, NHL, Tiger Woods and the newly renamed NBA Elite - will be available as well alongside new Wii title, NHL Slapshot and NBA Jam.
The booth will also be demonstrating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Monopoly Streets, Risk: Factions, The Sims 3 Ambitions, Spare Parts and MySims SkyHeroes.
Anyone doubting the iPad's gaming credentials can try out EA Mobiles range of launch titles as well including Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command and Conquer: Red Alert.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title