Juicy E3 line-up for EA
Electronic Arts has announced their E3 line-up promising that they will have something for everyone.
Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, the console versions of The Sims 3, EA Sports Active 2 and EA Sports MMA will all be starring in EA's press conference on Monday and 11pm BST.
In keeping with Nintendo and Konami, EA will be streaming their media briefing live on their website.
All the titles in the conference, with the exception of Need for Speed will also be on show at the EA booth in the main show.
All the elevens - FIFA, Madden, NHL, Tiger Woods and the newly renamed NBA Elite - will be available as well alongside new Wii title, NHL Slapshot and NBA Jam.
The booth will also be demonstrating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Monopoly Streets, Risk: Factions, The Sims 3 Ambitions, Spare Parts and MySims SkyHeroes.
Anyone doubting the iPad's gaming credentials can try out EA Mobiles range of launch titles as well including Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command and Conquer: Red Alert.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online