Juicy E3 line-up for EA
Electronic Arts has announced their E3 line-up promising that they will have something for everyone.
Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, the console versions of The Sims 3, EA Sports Active 2 and EA Sports MMA will all be starring in EA's press conference on Monday and 11pm BST.
In keeping with Nintendo and Konami, EA will be streaming their media briefing live on their website.
All the titles in the conference, with the exception of Need for Speed will also be on show at the EA booth in the main show.
All the elevens - FIFA, Madden, NHL, Tiger Woods and the newly renamed NBA Elite - will be available as well alongside new Wii title, NHL Slapshot and NBA Jam.
The booth will also be demonstrating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Monopoly Streets, Risk: Factions, The Sims 3 Ambitions, Spare Parts and MySims SkyHeroes.
Anyone doubting the iPad's gaming credentials can try out EA Mobiles range of launch titles as well including Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command and Conquer: Red Alert.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon