Juicy E3 line-up for EA
Electronic Arts has announced their E3 line-up promising that they will have something for everyone.
Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, the console versions of The Sims 3, EA Sports Active 2 and EA Sports MMA will all be starring in EA's press conference on Monday and 11pm BST.
In keeping with Nintendo and Konami, EA will be streaming their media briefing live on their website.
All the titles in the conference, with the exception of Need for Speed will also be on show at the EA booth in the main show.
All the elevens - FIFA, Madden, NHL, Tiger Woods and the newly renamed NBA Elite - will be available as well alongside new Wii title, NHL Slapshot and NBA Jam.
The booth will also be demonstrating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Monopoly Streets, Risk: Factions, The Sims 3 Ambitions, Spare Parts and MySims SkyHeroes.
Anyone doubting the iPad's gaming credentials can try out EA Mobiles range of launch titles as well including Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command and Conquer: Red Alert.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer