Juicy E3 line-up for EA
Electronic Arts has announced their E3 line-up promising that they will have something for everyone.
Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, the console versions of The Sims 3, EA Sports Active 2 and EA Sports MMA will all be starring in EA's press conference on Monday and 11pm BST.
In keeping with Nintendo and Konami, EA will be streaming their media briefing live on their website.
All the titles in the conference, with the exception of Need for Speed will also be on show at the EA booth in the main show.
All the elevens - FIFA, Madden, NHL, Tiger Woods and the newly renamed NBA Elite - will be available as well alongside new Wii title, NHL Slapshot and NBA Jam.
The booth will also be demonstrating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Monopoly Streets, Risk: Factions, The Sims 3 Ambitions, Spare Parts and MySims SkyHeroes.
Anyone doubting the iPad's gaming credentials can try out EA Mobiles range of launch titles as well including Boggle, Scrabble, Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, Mirror's Edge and Command and Conquer: Red Alert.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch