Condition Zero on Steam come March 23rd
With publisher VU Games confirming a European release for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on March 26th, you may be interested to know that reports emerging today suggest that Valve's latest will debut in the USA on March 23rd, and will also be downloadable via Steam. The CZ launch will probably be the system's biggest test to date, and this will certainly be an interesting experiment in the run-up to Half-Life 2's launch.
Speaking of Half-Life 2, Valve have also confirmed that a release in the Summer is still on the cards, so this desperately-anticipated FPS hasn't slipped to winter just yet. Here's hoping.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year