Condition Zero on Steam come March 23rd
With publisher VU Games confirming a European release for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on March 26th, you may be interested to know that reports emerging today suggest that Valve's latest will debut in the USA on March 23rd, and will also be downloadable via Steam. The CZ launch will probably be the system's biggest test to date, and this will certainly be an interesting experiment in the run-up to Half-Life 2's launch.
Speaking of Half-Life 2, Valve have also confirmed that a release in the Summer is still on the cards, so this desperately-anticipated FPS hasn't slipped to winter just yet. Here's hoping.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title