Condition Zero on Steam come March 23rd
With publisher VU Games confirming a European release for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on March 26th, you may be interested to know that reports emerging today suggest that Valve's latest will debut in the USA on March 23rd, and will also be downloadable via Steam. The CZ launch will probably be the system's biggest test to date, and this will certainly be an interesting experiment in the run-up to Half-Life 2's launch.
Speaking of Half-Life 2, Valve have also confirmed that a release in the Summer is still on the cards, so this desperately-anticipated FPS hasn't slipped to winter just yet. Here's hoping.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny