Condition Zero on Steam come March 23rd
With publisher VU Games confirming a European release for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on March 26th, you may be interested to know that reports emerging today suggest that Valve's latest will debut in the USA on March 23rd, and will also be downloadable via Steam. The CZ launch will probably be the system's biggest test to date, and this will certainly be an interesting experiment in the run-up to Half-Life 2's launch.
Speaking of Half-Life 2, Valve have also confirmed that a release in the Summer is still on the cards, so this desperately-anticipated FPS hasn't slipped to winter just yet. Here's hoping.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side