Condition Zero on Steam come March 23rd
With publisher VU Games confirming a European release for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on March 26th, you may be interested to know that reports emerging today suggest that Valve's latest will debut in the USA on March 23rd, and will also be downloadable via Steam. The CZ launch will probably be the system's biggest test to date, and this will certainly be an interesting experiment in the run-up to Half-Life 2's launch.
Speaking of Half-Life 2, Valve have also confirmed that a release in the Summer is still on the cards, so this desperately-anticipated FPS hasn't slipped to winter just yet. Here's hoping.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May