3D hits PlayStation 3 tomorrow
Sony has announced that the PS3 3D update will go live tomorrow, the 10th of June.
To coincide with the update they will launch the first round of stereoscopic 3D games to show ff their brand new technology.
The first three games to support the PS3's 3D capabilities will be Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust HD.
The games will update for free if you have them already in 2D or will be available individually or in a new 3D Collection for 23.99 GBP.
Sony will also be launching a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift in 3D as well to showcase the AAA potential of the PS3's 3D functionality.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year