3D hits PlayStation 3 tomorrow
Sony has announced that the PS3 3D update will go live tomorrow, the 10th of June.
To coincide with the update they will launch the first round of stereoscopic 3D games to show ff their brand new technology.
The first three games to support the PS3's 3D capabilities will be Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust HD.
The games will update for free if you have them already in 2D or will be available individually or in a new 3D Collection for 23.99 GBP.
Sony will also be launching a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift in 3D as well to showcase the AAA potential of the PS3's 3D functionality.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One