3D hits PlayStation 3 tomorrow
Sony has announced that the PS3 3D update will go live tomorrow, the 10th of June.
To coincide with the update they will launch the first round of stereoscopic 3D games to show ff their brand new technology.
The first three games to support the PS3's 3D capabilities will be Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust HD.
The games will update for free if you have them already in 2D or will be available individually or in a new 3D Collection for 23.99 GBP.
Sony will also be launching a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift in 3D as well to showcase the AAA potential of the PS3's 3D functionality.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3