3D hits PlayStation 3 tomorrow
Sony has announced that the PS3 3D update will go live tomorrow, the 10th of June.
To coincide with the update they will launch the first round of stereoscopic 3D games to show ff their brand new technology.
The first three games to support the PS3's 3D capabilities will be Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust HD.
The games will update for free if you have them already in 2D or will be available individually or in a new 3D Collection for 23.99 GBP.
Sony will also be launching a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift in 3D as well to showcase the AAA potential of the PS3's 3D functionality.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free