3D hits PlayStation 3 tomorrow
Sony has announced that the PS3 3D update will go live tomorrow, the 10th of June.
To coincide with the update they will launch the first round of stereoscopic 3D games to show ff their brand new technology.
The first three games to support the PS3's 3D capabilities will be Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust HD.
The games will update for free if you have them already in 2D or will be available individually or in a new 3D Collection for 23.99 GBP.
Sony will also be launching a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift in 3D as well to showcase the AAA potential of the PS3's 3D functionality.
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation