Busy E3 for Square Enix
Square Enix has announced an extremely tight-packed E3 line-up this year.
The Square Enix booth will also be bristling with Eidos titles this year as well as a healthy sprinkling of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts titles.
The line-up includes Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for DS, Front Mission Evolved and the Obsidian developed Dungeon Siege 3. This is rounded off by two Tales of Bearworth Manor Wiiware titles, Puzzle Pages and Chaotic Conflicts.
The Eidos titles are particularly exciting this year with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. These big hitters come with a tasty side order of downloadable Tomb Raider in the shape of PSN and XBLA title Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
Square Enix CEO and president John Yamamoto enthused: "At this year's E3, Square Enix is proud to showcase its extensive and diverse range of games for everyone, everywhere. With our global network of studios and partnerships with developers around the world, the line-up proves that we are uniquely positioned to lead the interactive entertainment industry with a broad portfolio of market leading franchises, including properties under both Square Enix and Eidos."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May