Busy E3 for Square Enix
Square Enix has announced an extremely tight-packed E3 line-up this year.
The Square Enix booth will also be bristling with Eidos titles this year as well as a healthy sprinkling of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts titles.
The line-up includes Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for DS, Front Mission Evolved and the Obsidian developed Dungeon Siege 3. This is rounded off by two Tales of Bearworth Manor Wiiware titles, Puzzle Pages and Chaotic Conflicts.
The Eidos titles are particularly exciting this year with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. These big hitters come with a tasty side order of downloadable Tomb Raider in the shape of PSN and XBLA title Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
Square Enix CEO and president John Yamamoto enthused: "At this year's E3, Square Enix is proud to showcase its extensive and diverse range of games for everyone, everywhere. With our global network of studios and partnerships with developers around the world, the line-up proves that we are uniquely positioned to lead the interactive entertainment industry with a broad portfolio of market leading franchises, including properties under both Square Enix and Eidos."
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing