Busy E3 for Square Enix
Square Enix has announced an extremely tight-packed E3 line-up this year.
The Square Enix booth will also be bristling with Eidos titles this year as well as a healthy sprinkling of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts titles.
The line-up includes Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for DS, Front Mission Evolved and the Obsidian developed Dungeon Siege 3. This is rounded off by two Tales of Bearworth Manor Wiiware titles, Puzzle Pages and Chaotic Conflicts.
The Eidos titles are particularly exciting this year with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. These big hitters come with a tasty side order of downloadable Tomb Raider in the shape of PSN and XBLA title Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
Square Enix CEO and president John Yamamoto enthused: "At this year's E3, Square Enix is proud to showcase its extensive and diverse range of games for everyone, everywhere. With our global network of studios and partnerships with developers around the world, the line-up proves that we are uniquely positioned to lead the interactive entertainment industry with a broad portfolio of market leading franchises, including properties under both Square Enix and Eidos."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today