Busy E3 for Square Enix
Square Enix has announced an extremely tight-packed E3 line-up this year.
The Square Enix booth will also be bristling with Eidos titles this year as well as a healthy sprinkling of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts titles.
The line-up includes Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for DS, Front Mission Evolved and the Obsidian developed Dungeon Siege 3. This is rounded off by two Tales of Bearworth Manor Wiiware titles, Puzzle Pages and Chaotic Conflicts.
The Eidos titles are particularly exciting this year with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. These big hitters come with a tasty side order of downloadable Tomb Raider in the shape of PSN and XBLA title Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
Square Enix CEO and president John Yamamoto enthused: "At this year's E3, Square Enix is proud to showcase its extensive and diverse range of games for everyone, everywhere. With our global network of studios and partnerships with developers around the world, the line-up proves that we are uniquely positioned to lead the interactive entertainment industry with a broad portfolio of market leading franchises, including properties under both Square Enix and Eidos."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May