EA to help England taunt the US in the World Cup
EA Sports is set to help England fans taunt US football fans ahead of their World Cup meeting this Saturday.
This Friday, between 7 and 10pm football fans will be invited to Tweet their taunts to the US to @BallstotheYanks. The taunts will be lasered onto footballs and fired out into LA from a billboard on Universal City Walk.
US fans can Tweet their taunts for England to @BallstotheBrits and they will be fired out on balls in Leicester Square in London.
EA Sports will also be giving out World Cup related spot prizes including copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014