EA to help England taunt the US in the World Cup
EA Sports is set to help England fans taunt US football fans ahead of their World Cup meeting this Saturday.
This Friday, between 7 and 10pm football fans will be invited to Tweet their taunts to the US to @BallstotheYanks. The taunts will be lasered onto footballs and fired out into LA from a billboard on Universal City Walk.
US fans can Tweet their taunts for England to @BallstotheBrits and they will be fired out on balls in Leicester Square in London.
EA Sports will also be giving out World Cup related spot prizes including copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer