EA to help England taunt the US in the World Cup
EA Sports is set to help England fans taunt US football fans ahead of their World Cup meeting this Saturday.
This Friday, between 7 and 10pm football fans will be invited to Tweet their taunts to the US to @BallstotheYanks. The taunts will be lasered onto footballs and fired out into LA from a billboard on Universal City Walk.
US fans can Tweet their taunts for England to @BallstotheBrits and they will be fired out on balls in Leicester Square in London.
EA Sports will also be giving out World Cup related spot prizes including copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May