EA to help England taunt the US in the World Cup
EA Sports is set to help England fans taunt US football fans ahead of their World Cup meeting this Saturday.
This Friday, between 7 and 10pm football fans will be invited to Tweet their taunts to the US to @BallstotheYanks. The taunts will be lasered onto footballs and fired out into LA from a billboard on Universal City Walk.
US fans can Tweet their taunts for England to @BallstotheBrits and they will be fired out on balls in Leicester Square in London.
EA Sports will also be giving out World Cup related spot prizes including copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game.
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One