EA to help England taunt the US in the World Cup
EA Sports is set to help England fans taunt US football fans ahead of their World Cup meeting this Saturday.
This Friday, between 7 and 10pm football fans will be invited to Tweet their taunts to the US to @BallstotheYanks. The taunts will be lasered onto footballs and fired out into LA from a billboard on Universal City Walk.
US fans can Tweet their taunts for England to @BallstotheBrits and they will be fired out on balls in Leicester Square in London.
EA Sports will also be giving out World Cup related spot prizes including copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO