New 3D Bravia TVs come with 3 games free
Sony has formally announced their incentive to get PS3 gamers playing in 3D on Sony Bravia 3D TVs.
Sony will be bundling 3 3D games and a demo with the new range of 3D flat panels in order to get gamers excited about 3D.
The games will be the first three titles to receive a 3D facelift. These are PAIN, Wipeout HD and Super Stardust HD.
As a bonus Sony will also be including a demo of the 3D version of Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.
SCEE president, Andrew House said: "PlayStation(r) has always been about outstanding entertainment. The stereoscopic 3D Collection showcases the depth of technology behind PS3 and gives us a feel for the potential for future releases. Stereoscopic 3D technology coupled with the likes of PlayStation(r)Move motion controller allows us to create an ever more compelling, realistic and immersive experience. Add to that our online capabilities, community interaction features, our film and music services and you've got a very exciting proposition for the future of home entertainment."
PAIN, Wipeout HD and Super Stardust HD will also be available as part of the stereoscopic 3D Collection at 29.99 EUR. Meanwhile those who already own the games will get them patched for free.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year