FIFA 11 to reinvent player authenticity
EA Sports has announced that they are set to redefine player authenticity with FIFA 11.
The new Personality+ feature will change play by recreating players skills far more accurately than ever before.
Personality+ will recreate the individual skills using a combination of 36 attributes and 57 traits. The system will allow players to play against the most realistic digital versions of players like Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi ever created.
Executive producer Kaz Makita explains: "Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11. We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."
FIFA 11 is set for release this autumn on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3