FIFA 11 to reinvent player authenticity
EA Sports has announced that they are set to redefine player authenticity with FIFA 11.
The new Personality+ feature will change play by recreating players skills far more accurately than ever before.
Personality+ will recreate the individual skills using a combination of 36 attributes and 57 traits. The system will allow players to play against the most realistic digital versions of players like Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi ever created.
Executive producer Kaz Makita explains: "Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11. We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."
FIFA 11 is set for release this autumn on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto