FIFA 11 to reinvent player authenticity
EA Sports has announced that they are set to redefine player authenticity with FIFA 11.
The new Personality+ feature will change play by recreating players skills far more accurately than ever before.
Personality+ will recreate the individual skills using a combination of 36 attributes and 57 traits. The system will allow players to play against the most realistic digital versions of players like Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi ever created.
Executive producer Kaz Makita explains: "Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11. We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."
FIFA 11 is set for release this autumn on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America