FIFA 11 to reinvent player authenticity
EA Sports has announced that they are set to redefine player authenticity with FIFA 11.
The new Personality+ feature will change play by recreating players skills far more accurately than ever before.
Personality+ will recreate the individual skills using a combination of 36 attributes and 57 traits. The system will allow players to play against the most realistic digital versions of players like Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi ever created.
Executive producer Kaz Makita explains: "Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11. We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."
FIFA 11 is set for release this autumn on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year