FIFA 11 to reinvent player authenticity
EA Sports has announced that they are set to redefine player authenticity with FIFA 11.
The new Personality+ feature will change play by recreating players skills far more accurately than ever before.
Personality+ will recreate the individual skills using a combination of 36 attributes and 57 traits. The system will allow players to play against the most realistic digital versions of players like Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi ever created.
Executive producer Kaz Makita explains: "Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11. We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."
FIFA 11 is set for release this autumn on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update