Max Payne 3 delayed
Details from an investor conference call with Take-Two indicate that Max Payne 3 will see another delay.
The moodiest cop in video games will now not make his return until April 2011 at the very earliest.
Hopefully this will give Rockstar Vancouver more time to polish off the title. Given how well this worked out with Red Dead Redemption most fans will not mind the wait.
The conference call also confirmed the news that Rockstar will not be making an appearance at this year's E3.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny