Max Payne 3 delayed
Details from an investor conference call with Take-Two indicate that Max Payne 3 will see another delay.
The moodiest cop in video games will now not make his return until April 2011 at the very earliest.
Hopefully this will give Rockstar Vancouver more time to polish off the title. Given how well this worked out with Red Dead Redemption most fans will not mind the wait.
The conference call also confirmed the news that Rockstar will not be making an appearance at this year's E3.
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization