Max Payne 3 delayed
Details from an investor conference call with Take-Two indicate that Max Payne 3 will see another delay.
The moodiest cop in video games will now not make his return until April 2011 at the very earliest.
Hopefully this will give Rockstar Vancouver more time to polish off the title. Given how well this worked out with Red Dead Redemption most fans will not mind the wait.
The conference call also confirmed the news that Rockstar will not be making an appearance at this year's E3.
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it