Max Payne 3 delayed
Details from an investor conference call with Take-Two indicate that Max Payne 3 will see another delay.
The moodiest cop in video games will now not make his return until April 2011 at the very earliest.
Hopefully this will give Rockstar Vancouver more time to polish off the title. Given how well this worked out with Red Dead Redemption most fans will not mind the wait.
The conference call also confirmed the news that Rockstar will not be making an appearance at this year's E3.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone