Max Payne 3 delayed
Details from an investor conference call with Take-Two indicate that Max Payne 3 will see another delay.
The moodiest cop in video games will now not make his return until April 2011 at the very earliest.
Hopefully this will give Rockstar Vancouver more time to polish off the title. Given how well this worked out with Red Dead Redemption most fans will not mind the wait.
The conference call also confirmed the news that Rockstar will not be making an appearance at this year's E3.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon