Obsidian tackling Dungeon Siege 3
Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian has been confirmed as the developer of Dungeon Siege 3.
The sequel is to be published by Square Enix and the original developer of the series, Gas Powered Games will provide Obsidian with all the support they will need to complete the project.
Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor is serving as an advisor to the Dungeon Siege 3 team at Obsidian.
This is the third high profile RPG series that Obsidian have handled after working on sequels to the Bioware franchises Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan