Obsidian tackling Dungeon Siege 3
Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian has been confirmed as the developer of Dungeon Siege 3.
The sequel is to be published by Square Enix and the original developer of the series, Gas Powered Games will provide Obsidian with all the support they will need to complete the project.
Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor is serving as an advisor to the Dungeon Siege 3 team at Obsidian.
This is the third high profile RPG series that Obsidian have handled after working on sequels to the Bioware franchises Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free