Obsidian tackling Dungeon Siege 3
Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian has been confirmed as the developer of Dungeon Siege 3.
The sequel is to be published by Square Enix and the original developer of the series, Gas Powered Games will provide Obsidian with all the support they will need to complete the project.
Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor is serving as an advisor to the Dungeon Siege 3 team at Obsidian.
This is the third high profile RPG series that Obsidian have handled after working on sequels to the Bioware franchises Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release