Obsidian tackling Dungeon Siege 3
Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian has been confirmed as the developer of Dungeon Siege 3.
The sequel is to be published by Square Enix and the original developer of the series, Gas Powered Games will provide Obsidian with all the support they will need to complete the project.
Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor is serving as an advisor to the Dungeon Siege 3 team at Obsidian.
This is the third high profile RPG series that Obsidian have handled after working on sequels to the Bioware franchises Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching