Obsidian tackling Dungeon Siege 3
Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian has been confirmed as the developer of Dungeon Siege 3.
The sequel is to be published by Square Enix and the original developer of the series, Gas Powered Games will provide Obsidian with all the support they will need to complete the project.
Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor is serving as an advisor to the Dungeon Siege 3 team at Obsidian.
This is the third high profile RPG series that Obsidian have handled after working on sequels to the Bioware franchises Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO