Guerilla Games: No plans for 3D support for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed that they have no plans to build 3D support into Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Killzone 3 was one of the games leading the 3D charge alongside Gran Turismo 5 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse but it seems that 3D will not be pursued as strongly with the PS4, at least as far as Guerilla are concerned.
In response to a fan question on Twitter the Dutch studio stated, “We currently don’t have any plans for 3D support, but I’ll pass your request along to the team.”
The PS4 also does not support 3D films at the moment so it seems that, for now at least, 3D is not one of Sony's main concerns for the PS4.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3