Guerilla Games: No plans for 3D support for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed that they have no plans to build 3D support into Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Killzone 3 was one of the games leading the 3D charge alongside Gran Turismo 5 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse but it seems that 3D will not be pursued as strongly with the PS4, at least as far as Guerilla are concerned.
In response to a fan question on Twitter the Dutch studio stated, “We currently don’t have any plans for 3D support, but I’ll pass your request along to the team.”
The PS4 also does not support 3D films at the moment so it seems that, for now at least, 3D is not one of Sony's main concerns for the PS4.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One