Guerilla Games: No plans for 3D support for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed that they have no plans to build 3D support into Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Killzone 3 was one of the games leading the 3D charge alongside Gran Turismo 5 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse but it seems that 3D will not be pursued as strongly with the PS4, at least as far as Guerilla are concerned.
In response to a fan question on Twitter the Dutch studio stated, “We currently don’t have any plans for 3D support, but I’ll pass your request along to the team.”
The PS4 also does not support 3D films at the moment so it seems that, for now at least, 3D is not one of Sony's main concerns for the PS4.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced