Guerilla Games: No plans for 3D support for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed that they have no plans to build 3D support into Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Killzone 3 was one of the games leading the 3D charge alongside Gran Turismo 5 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse but it seems that 3D will not be pursued as strongly with the PS4, at least as far as Guerilla are concerned.
In response to a fan question on Twitter the Dutch studio stated, “We currently don’t have any plans for 3D support, but I’ll pass your request along to the team.”
The PS4 also does not support 3D films at the moment so it seems that, for now at least, 3D is not one of Sony's main concerns for the PS4.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release