Guerilla Games: No plans for 3D support for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed that they have no plans to build 3D support into Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Killzone 3 was one of the games leading the 3D charge alongside Gran Turismo 5 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse but it seems that 3D will not be pursued as strongly with the PS4, at least as far as Guerilla are concerned.
In response to a fan question on Twitter the Dutch studio stated, “We currently don’t have any plans for 3D support, but I’ll pass your request along to the team.”
The PS4 also does not support 3D films at the moment so it seems that, for now at least, 3D is not one of Sony's main concerns for the PS4.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year