iPhone 4 unveiled
Apple has finally unveiled their newest generation of iPhone.
The iPhone 4 has a screen four times as sharp as the 3GS and a forward facing camera for video calling as well as a flash on the main 5-megapixel camera.
It is powered by the A4 microprocessor which powers the iPad and features a gyroscope which gives full 3D-functioning motion controls.
The iPhone 4 will launch in the US, UK, France, Germany and Japan on June 24th. Only US prices have been given with the handset starting at 199 USD for the 16GB model and 299 USD for the 32GB model.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3