iPhone 4 unveiled
Apple has finally unveiled their newest generation of iPhone.
The iPhone 4 has a screen four times as sharp as the 3GS and a forward facing camera for video calling as well as a flash on the main 5-megapixel camera.
It is powered by the A4 microprocessor which powers the iPad and features a gyroscope which gives full 3D-functioning motion controls.
The iPhone 4 will launch in the US, UK, France, Germany and Japan on June 24th. Only US prices have been given with the handset starting at 199 USD for the 16GB model and 299 USD for the 32GB model.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch