iPhone 4 unveiled
Apple has finally unveiled their newest generation of iPhone.
The iPhone 4 has a screen four times as sharp as the 3GS and a forward facing camera for video calling as well as a flash on the main 5-megapixel camera.
It is powered by the A4 microprocessor which powers the iPad and features a gyroscope which gives full 3D-functioning motion controls.
The iPhone 4 will launch in the US, UK, France, Germany and Japan on June 24th. Only US prices have been given with the handset starting at 199 USD for the 16GB model and 299 USD for the 32GB model.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3