iPhone 4 unveiled
Apple has finally unveiled their newest generation of iPhone.
The iPhone 4 has a screen four times as sharp as the 3GS and a forward facing camera for video calling as well as a flash on the main 5-megapixel camera.
It is powered by the A4 microprocessor which powers the iPad and features a gyroscope which gives full 3D-functioning motion controls.
The iPhone 4 will launch in the US, UK, France, Germany and Japan on June 24th. Only US prices have been given with the handset starting at 199 USD for the 16GB model and 299 USD for the 32GB model.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year