iPhone 4 unveiled
Apple has finally unveiled their newest generation of iPhone.
The iPhone 4 has a screen four times as sharp as the 3GS and a forward facing camera for video calling as well as a flash on the main 5-megapixel camera.
It is powered by the A4 microprocessor which powers the iPad and features a gyroscope which gives full 3D-functioning motion controls.
The iPhone 4 will launch in the US, UK, France, Germany and Japan on June 24th. Only US prices have been given with the handset starting at 199 USD for the 16GB model and 299 USD for the 32GB model.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue