Half-Life 2, Ep. 3 may appear at E3
After a years of waiting, the third episode of epic first-person shooter Half-Life 2 may debut later this month during E3.
Valve has cancelled a demonstration of its highly anticipated Portal 2, promising a surprise in its stead. A teaser image attributed to the company today points to that surprise being Half-Life 2, Episode 3.
The Half-Life logo - the Greek letter lambda - set on a plain backdrop with the words "Freeman" and "June 14" tease a possible reveal for the long-awaited game a week from Monday.
Of course, Valve isn't leaking any details. Yet, with Portal 2 no longer on the schedule, Valve could very well drop the Half-Life 2, Episode 3 bomb.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year