Half-Life 2, Ep. 3 may appear at E3
After a years of waiting, the third episode of epic first-person shooter Half-Life 2 may debut later this month during E3.
Valve has cancelled a demonstration of its highly anticipated Portal 2, promising a surprise in its stead. A teaser image attributed to the company today points to that surprise being Half-Life 2, Episode 3.
The Half-Life logo - the Greek letter lambda - set on a plain backdrop with the words "Freeman" and "June 14" tease a possible reveal for the long-awaited game a week from Monday.
Of course, Valve isn't leaking any details. Yet, with Portal 2 no longer on the schedule, Valve could very well drop the Half-Life 2, Episode 3 bomb.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon