Half-Life 2, Ep. 3 may appear at E3
After a years of waiting, the third episode of epic first-person shooter Half-Life 2 may debut later this month during E3.
Valve has cancelled a demonstration of its highly anticipated Portal 2, promising a surprise in its stead. A teaser image attributed to the company today points to that surprise being Half-Life 2, Episode 3.
The Half-Life logo - the Greek letter lambda - set on a plain backdrop with the words "Freeman" and "June 14" tease a possible reveal for the long-awaited game a week from Monday.
Of course, Valve isn't leaking any details. Yet, with Portal 2 no longer on the schedule, Valve could very well drop the Half-Life 2, Episode 3 bomb.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer