Half-Life 2, Ep. 3 may appear at E3
After a years of waiting, the third episode of epic first-person shooter Half-Life 2 may debut later this month during E3.
Valve has cancelled a demonstration of its highly anticipated Portal 2, promising a surprise in its stead. A teaser image attributed to the company today points to that surprise being Half-Life 2, Episode 3.
The Half-Life logo - the Greek letter lambda - set on a plain backdrop with the words "Freeman" and "June 14" tease a possible reveal for the long-awaited game a week from Monday.
Of course, Valve isn't leaking any details. Yet, with Portal 2 no longer on the schedule, Valve could very well drop the Half-Life 2, Episode 3 bomb.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online