Half-Life 2, Ep. 3 may appear at E3
After a years of waiting, the third episode of epic first-person shooter Half-Life 2 may debut later this month during E3.
Valve has cancelled a demonstration of its highly anticipated Portal 2, promising a surprise in its stead. A teaser image attributed to the company today points to that surprise being Half-Life 2, Episode 3.
The Half-Life logo - the Greek letter lambda - set on a plain backdrop with the words "Freeman" and "June 14" tease a possible reveal for the long-awaited game a week from Monday.
Of course, Valve isn't leaking any details. Yet, with Portal 2 no longer on the schedule, Valve could very well drop the Half-Life 2, Episode 3 bomb.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like