Infamous 2 stars cleaned up Cole
With confirmation of Infamous 2 comes word of a few details including a change to protagonist Cole McGrath and the return of lightning powers.
The upcoming issue of GameInformer marks the first time Sony and developer Sucker Punch are acknowledging the existence of Infamous 2 (which no longer has the silly capitalisation, apparently).
While the meaty details will have to wait until the issue hits stands, there are a couple to be gleaned from the cover. First, Cole has been given a full makeover. The new cleaner-cut superhero sports a new haircut, necklaces, and a different face.
Additionally, he's no longer traipsing about Empire City. New powers will be gained in a new, unnamed urban setting.
Infamous 2 doesn't yet have a scheduled release date, but it will be exclusive to PS3.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent