Infamous 2 stars cleaned up Cole
With confirmation of Infamous 2 comes word of a few details including a change to protagonist Cole McGrath and the return of lightning powers.
The upcoming issue of GameInformer marks the first time Sony and developer Sucker Punch are acknowledging the existence of Infamous 2 (which no longer has the silly capitalisation, apparently).
While the meaty details will have to wait until the issue hits stands, there are a couple to be gleaned from the cover. First, Cole has been given a full makeover. The new cleaner-cut superhero sports a new haircut, necklaces, and a different face.
Additionally, he's no longer traipsing about Empire City. New powers will be gained in a new, unnamed urban setting.
Infamous 2 doesn't yet have a scheduled release date, but it will be exclusive to PS3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year