Infamous 2 stars cleaned up Cole
With confirmation of Infamous 2 comes word of a few details including a change to protagonist Cole McGrath and the return of lightning powers.
The upcoming issue of GameInformer marks the first time Sony and developer Sucker Punch are acknowledging the existence of Infamous 2 (which no longer has the silly capitalisation, apparently).
While the meaty details will have to wait until the issue hits stands, there are a couple to be gleaned from the cover. First, Cole has been given a full makeover. The new cleaner-cut superhero sports a new haircut, necklaces, and a different face.
Additionally, he's no longer traipsing about Empire City. New powers will be gained in a new, unnamed urban setting.
Infamous 2 doesn't yet have a scheduled release date, but it will be exclusive to PS3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer