Infamous 2 stars cleaned up Cole
With confirmation of Infamous 2 comes word of a few details including a change to protagonist Cole McGrath and the return of lightning powers.
The upcoming issue of GameInformer marks the first time Sony and developer Sucker Punch are acknowledging the existence of Infamous 2 (which no longer has the silly capitalisation, apparently).
While the meaty details will have to wait until the issue hits stands, there are a couple to be gleaned from the cover. First, Cole has been given a full makeover. The new cleaner-cut superhero sports a new haircut, necklaces, and a different face.
Additionally, he's no longer traipsing about Empire City. New powers will be gained in a new, unnamed urban setting.
Infamous 2 doesn't yet have a scheduled release date, but it will be exclusive to PS3.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release