Infamous 2 stars cleaned up Cole
With confirmation of Infamous 2 comes word of a few details including a change to protagonist Cole McGrath and the return of lightning powers.
The upcoming issue of GameInformer marks the first time Sony and developer Sucker Punch are acknowledging the existence of Infamous 2 (which no longer has the silly capitalisation, apparently).
While the meaty details will have to wait until the issue hits stands, there are a couple to be gleaned from the cover. First, Cole has been given a full makeover. The new cleaner-cut superhero sports a new haircut, necklaces, and a different face.
Additionally, he's no longer traipsing about Empire City. New powers will be gained in a new, unnamed urban setting.
Infamous 2 doesn't yet have a scheduled release date, but it will be exclusive to PS3.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan