4J Studios hoping to make Minecraft saves transferable from 360 to Xbox One
4J Studios, the team behind the stellar Xbox 360 port of Minecraft has revealed that they are exploring being able to import saves from the 360 version into the Xbox One version.
They made the announcement on their official Twitter but also stressed that the feature is not 100 percent confirmed until they make sure that it absolutely works.
4J Studios are very busy folks indeed as they are working on bringing Minecraft to the PS3, PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One. They PS3 version will probably be the first to see the light of day followed by the next-gen versions hopefully next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3