Bodycount dev disses Killzone 2
Badmouthing PS3-exclusive Killzone 2 was among the many arguments Bodycount developer Stuart Black employed in pitching his own console shooter.
Black spoke much too candidly with Destructoid, bashing Killzone 2 and other games as a means of selling his own creation.
"[T]hey didn't do a good job with that right stick in Killzone 2. That's one [game] where I'll say, 'That was a bit poo, really.' "
Sniping is best done within a shooter and not between developers. With Killzone 3 and Bodycount set to compete on PS3 sometime in the coming months, it ought to be interesting to see if these big words can be backed up equally big gameplay.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday