Bodycount dev disses Killzone 2
Badmouthing PS3-exclusive Killzone 2 was among the many arguments Bodycount developer Stuart Black employed in pitching his own console shooter.
Black spoke much too candidly with Destructoid, bashing Killzone 2 and other games as a means of selling his own creation.
"[T]hey didn't do a good job with that right stick in Killzone 2. That's one [game] where I'll say, 'That was a bit poo, really.' "
Sniping is best done within a shooter and not between developers. With Killzone 3 and Bodycount set to compete on PS3 sometime in the coming months, it ought to be interesting to see if these big words can be backed up equally big gameplay.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today