Bodycount dev disses Killzone 2
Badmouthing PS3-exclusive Killzone 2 was among the many arguments Bodycount developer Stuart Black employed in pitching his own console shooter.
Black spoke much too candidly with Destructoid, bashing Killzone 2 and other games as a means of selling his own creation.
"[T]hey didn't do a good job with that right stick in Killzone 2. That's one [game] where I'll say, 'That was a bit poo, really.' "
Sniping is best done within a shooter and not between developers. With Killzone 3 and Bodycount set to compete on PS3 sometime in the coming months, it ought to be interesting to see if these big words can be backed up equally big gameplay.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3