Bodycount dev disses Killzone 2
Badmouthing PS3-exclusive Killzone 2 was among the many arguments Bodycount developer Stuart Black employed in pitching his own console shooter.
Black spoke much too candidly with Destructoid, bashing Killzone 2 and other games as a means of selling his own creation.
"[T]hey didn't do a good job with that right stick in Killzone 2. That's one [game] where I'll say, 'That was a bit poo, really.' "
Sniping is best done within a shooter and not between developers. With Killzone 3 and Bodycount set to compete on PS3 sometime in the coming months, it ought to be interesting to see if these big words can be backed up equally big gameplay.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny