Bodycount dev disses Killzone 2
Badmouthing PS3-exclusive Killzone 2 was among the many arguments Bodycount developer Stuart Black employed in pitching his own console shooter.
Black spoke much too candidly with Destructoid, bashing Killzone 2 and other games as a means of selling his own creation.
"[T]hey didn't do a good job with that right stick in Killzone 2. That's one [game] where I'll say, 'That was a bit poo, really.' "
Sniping is best done within a shooter and not between developers. With Killzone 3 and Bodycount set to compete on PS3 sometime in the coming months, it ought to be interesting to see if these big words can be backed up equally big gameplay.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free