New GoldenEye coming to Wii
Activision hopes third time's a charm for the GoldenEye series with plans for a new Wii and Nintendo DS instalment this autumn.
Eurogamer cites sources within the US-based publisher that a new GoldenEye game will be coming to Wii and DS.
PS3 or Xbox 360 versions aren't planned. Developers Eurocom and n-Space are handling Wii and DS duties, respectively.
Eurogamer doesn't provide gameplay details, though makes clear that this GoldenEye title is separate from a 007 racing game supposedly in development at Bizarre Creations.
With no 007 games having hit shelves in quite awhile, the timing seems right for Activision to reveal its plans for the franchise during E3 later this month.
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode