New GoldenEye coming to Wii
Activision hopes third time's a charm for the GoldenEye series with plans for a new Wii and Nintendo DS instalment this autumn.
Eurogamer cites sources within the US-based publisher that a new GoldenEye game will be coming to Wii and DS.
PS3 or Xbox 360 versions aren't planned. Developers Eurocom and n-Space are handling Wii and DS duties, respectively.
Eurogamer doesn't provide gameplay details, though makes clear that this GoldenEye title is separate from a 007 racing game supposedly in development at Bizarre Creations.
With no 007 games having hit shelves in quite awhile, the timing seems right for Activision to reveal its plans for the franchise during E3 later this month.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch