New GoldenEye coming to Wii
Activision hopes third time's a charm for the GoldenEye series with plans for a new Wii and Nintendo DS instalment this autumn.
Eurogamer cites sources within the US-based publisher that a new GoldenEye game will be coming to Wii and DS.
PS3 or Xbox 360 versions aren't planned. Developers Eurocom and n-Space are handling Wii and DS duties, respectively.
Eurogamer doesn't provide gameplay details, though makes clear that this GoldenEye title is separate from a 007 racing game supposedly in development at Bizarre Creations.
With no 007 games having hit shelves in quite awhile, the timing seems right for Activision to reveal its plans for the franchise during E3 later this month.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer