New GoldenEye coming to Wii
Activision hopes third time's a charm for the GoldenEye series with plans for a new Wii and Nintendo DS instalment this autumn.
Eurogamer cites sources within the US-based publisher that a new GoldenEye game will be coming to Wii and DS.
PS3 or Xbox 360 versions aren't planned. Developers Eurocom and n-Space are handling Wii and DS duties, respectively.
Eurogamer doesn't provide gameplay details, though makes clear that this GoldenEye title is separate from a 007 racing game supposedly in development at Bizarre Creations.
With no 007 games having hit shelves in quite awhile, the timing seems right for Activision to reveal its plans for the franchise during E3 later this month.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent